PDA

View Full Version : Making Game Video for youtube..

shawnm82
02-19-2010, 08:19 PM
I noticed a lot of people recording themselves playing AC then posting videos on youtube for us to watch...

How do you record the game if I have PS3? I would like to do this for lots of games to post on youtube, but have no idea how you would do it...

spyrochick101
02-19-2010, 09:53 PM
I use my camcorder (built in microphone), put it on my tripod and record away. Sometimes its not the best quality, but its all I got. Hope that helps. There are other ways, but for me this is affordable.

HewieAlbino
02-19-2010, 10:02 PM
You need something called a Video Capture Card. It's basically this device that lets you connect your television output to your PC. And it'll come with a program that enables you to record whatever is on TV onto your computer.

There's a good (but quite pricy) brand called Pinnacle (http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/uk/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Studio+MovieBoard.htm) you can check out. If you plan on doing this long-term, I suggest investing in it. Or you can always head down to a nearby computer store and see if they stock a cheaper alternative.