PDA

View Full Version : wonder woman WITHOUT padlock?

gkll
02-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Since I can't be bothered with the excessive difficulty of maintaining SA under full switch conditions I end up on wonder woman servers. These used to generally have padlock, however recently I see they tend to ban padlock.
This rule set tends to make these make these servers wonder woman only, at least for those who play with my favorite rules (ie padlock and icons, pit on, externals+/-).

But the wonderwoman view has little arrows for the bandits and friendlies... so all deleting padlock does is make it more difficult for the pit on players.... whats up?

gkll
02-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Since I can't be bothered with the excessive difficulty of maintaining SA under full switch conditions I end up on wonder woman servers. These used to generally have padlock, however recently I see they tend to ban padlock.
This rule set tends to make these make these servers wonder woman only, at least for those who play with my favorite rules (ie padlock and icons, pit on, externals+/-).

But the wonderwoman view has little arrows for the bandits and friendlies... so all deleting padlock does is make it more difficult for the pit on players.... whats up?

Chuck_Older
02-09-2005, 03:37 PM
I dunno..

But I find that the words "Wonderwoman" and "Padlock" go together marvelously well

Lucius_Esox
02-09-2005, 06:31 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif