PDA

View Full Version : After 2.0

W.E.S.P
01-19-2011, 04:28 AM
I just DL 2.0 everythings fine except 1 thing.

I dont know if ive missed something in the forum but I no longer have Mont St Michel maps but ive got AA.

It was in my memory to begin with so i deleted and DL it again. I went in to game to see if the maps are there which they are but locked, but i still have AA.

Anyone know something i dont?

Andy888101
01-19-2011, 04:31 AM
i saw the same things hope it get fix

Daassassinspwn
01-19-2011, 04:39 AM
it's not a bug you can only have one DLC active at a time, but 2.0 had AA in it but not MSM.

Aveen130
01-19-2011, 04:47 AM
Sorry 2 sound nooby but, wat does AA stand for?

ShinjiS9
01-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Aveen130:

Advanced Alliance.
1.0 had MSM and AA.
2.0 had Pienza, with AA and CC, but no MSM.

W.E.S.P
01-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Daassassinspwn:
it's not a bug you can only have one DLC active at a time, but 2.0 had AA in it but not MSM.

All they have to do is unlock it server side like they did with rome dusk. I guess their just waiting to see how if any issues pop up again first.

Aveen130
01-19-2011, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by ShinjiS9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aveen130:

Advanced Alliance.
1.0 had MSM and AA.
2.0 had Pienza, with AA and CC, but no MSM. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ahh, or course! I was thinking it was a map http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Just Krispy
01-19-2011, 08:04 AM
Yeah you can't have Update 1 and 2 turned on at the same time..I don't know how that works in matchmaking but in private matches you have to choose between the new map and Mt St Michel...lame...

W.E.S.P
01-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Just had a couple of games of CC. We won our previous and went to the lobby. Before anyone has selected a persona we were winning by 950 points lol ( good start )

Games starts with 2 minutes remaining. I walk over to my first chest as the theif. I get to my chest and i see the thief walking at me in a funny way http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif . She kills me and then i respawn as the hellequin. I looked on the board to see that we were the Hellequins and they were the thief. I know its happened to people before but ive never took the lead in a game that hasnt started.

With all these map options now we they should give us a skip option if they can.