PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ubi, this game is awesome!



Zeev86
03-19-2011, 06:22 AM
Each month we see a new game that tries to imitate call of duty gameplay, like homefront.
Not in this case. The multiplayer is great! one of the best I have seen in last years. It reminds me of "The Ship" and "Bloody good time", but in Brotherhood you have more content: More gametypes, more maps, more characters.

To all of you who still didnt buy Brotherhood, do it now! you wont regret http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Zeev86:
Each month we see a new game that tries to imitate call of duty gameplay, like homefront.
Not in this case. The multiplayer is great! one of the best I have seen in last years. It reminds me of "The Ship" and "Bloody good time", but in Brotherhood you have more content: More gametypes, more maps, more characters.

To all of you who still didnt buy Brotherhood, do it now! you wont regret http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

i dont play multiplayer,so whats the game like in SP ?

Zeev86
03-19-2011, 07:14 AM
Assassins Creed 2 SP is better than Brotherhood.
If you want good MP, buy ACB.

Iamdropbear
03-19-2011, 09:20 AM
I wish I could get the game now. Darn delayed north american release date. Can't wait unroll Tuesday.

Lord_Ethcaz
03-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Zeev86:
Assassins Creed 2 SP is better than Brotherhood.
If you want good MP, buy ACB.

Totally agree.
AC2 had an awesome story, really interesting and once you start you'll be dying to find out how it ends, but it doesn't untill like 12 or 13 chapters later...
AC:B story: 8 chapters, done in a couple of hours... It's all the side stuff that makes gameplay worth about 3 times the time it takes you to finish the story...

AC:B is a bit more polished though, runs more smoothly and feels more secure/steady, to me...

Th3UniQu3
03-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Yes, it's so awesome that I cant even beat the mission on top of the walls.

I get de-synchronized EVERY SINGLE time when there are only 15 citizens left to evacuate.

And I even destroyed all the cannons on the left side+siege tower, and on the right side I blew up all the cannons on the small ridge.

*raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage*

Sadunak
03-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Th3UniQu3:
Yes, it's so awesome that I cant even beat the mission on top of the walls.

I get de-synchronized EVERY SINGLE time when there are only 15 citizens left to evacuate.

And I even destroyed all the cannons on the left side+siege tower, and on the right side I blew up all the cannons on the small ridge.

*raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage*
wait, you can get desynchronised there?

Th3UniQu3
03-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Yes, and I tried over 5 times and it keeps happening...

I destroy almost everything there is to destroy and every single time I fail at 10-20 citizens...

The first time it was funny, second time it became annoying. Now, I'm getting desperate... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
*Rage turning into tears*

Lord_Ethcaz
03-19-2011, 04:22 PM
Took me twice to do that mission.

I too take out pretty much everything on the left, but just focus on cannons, there are more than plenty. Mission shouldn't be a problem if you take out 2 or 3 cannons per shot.

Keep trying.

Th3UniQu3
03-19-2011, 04:23 PM
EDIT: thanks to faidh, not a double post, yay!

I just made it, barely.
but only because I destroyed 3 cannons with every shot, with so much adrenaline in my heart I was about to pass out.
Man it was crazy...

But hey, after 8 tries, everyone can have perfect aim.

Lord_Ethcaz
03-19-2011, 04:26 PM
Haha, grats dude. That story reminded me of this one mission in GTA IV... Completed it after 3 tries - and damn it was annoying, kept failing because of the NPC that was getting killed, not because I sokked - and then the game crashed and I actually had to do it again 10-something times... A friend was here when it happened, he was laughing his *** off everytime the npc died again, and I was getting ready to throw my pc out of the window :P

Th3UniQu3
03-19-2011, 04:29 PM
I know the feeling http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif.
I played GTA IV aswell, and it can be a pretty annoying, yet challenging, game sometimes.

Now that you mention it, it kind of reminds me of GTA (not by gameplay, but the same trial-and-error kind of way)

just_luck.exe
03-19-2011, 05:00 PM
game is freaking awesome! got me a codex edition) so good i didnt believed my eyes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
thank you Ubisoft for treating your customers that good! Best company ever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

wothan2
03-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Im having fun as hell managing my little army of assassins lol
I already accepted that the sp would be smaller than AC2 so no big disappointment here..