gyigyogyigyo
04-21-2011, 08:13 AM
Hello all
just write down what is best Ac for you!Ac1 or Ac2,brotherhood

For me
Ac1
Ac brotherhood
Ac2

Ac1 bcz i like the story,music,places,Ac1altair http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

in Ac1 i think cool the interactive cinema, and the assassinations like(talal) and the others more better than ac2

altair get meditate himself physicaly and mentaly then he going to kil the target

assassin bureau is great i really miss that places...

assassins acted more like assassins not robinhood like in ac2 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif...

And what is the best for you?

ChaosxNetwork
04-21-2011, 09:28 AM
Is it so hard for people to use proper English and punctuation on the internet? It is not like it saves you massive amounts of time...
OT: Yeah Assassin's Creed 1 is my favorite because of the planing involved and Altair is my favorite. Then it is Brotherhood as it is Assassin's Creed 2 with a lot of extra features + multi-player. Then it is Assassin's Creed 2 because of it's length and at the time awesome new features.

lilbacchant
04-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Is it so hard for people to use proper English and punctuation on the internet? It is not like it saves you massive amounts of time...

Apparently ...

Me, I mostly ignore those who don't make the effort as it's also usually reflective of their reasoning, thinking skills.*

Besides, if they won't make the effort to make their thoughts and opinions easy to read and understand, why should I go thru the burden of deciphering what they might be trying to communicate?

*[The exceptions being those whom I know are dyslexic, not native english users, etc.]

gamertam
04-21-2011, 08:32 PM
For myself, it is Assassin's Creed 2 by a land-slide. For it's musics, gameplay and story telling of Ezio. Follow by AC Brotherhood because of it's MP. Lastly is AC1.