PDA

View Full Version : Crew

RulezRulez
02-06-2010, 02:08 AM
I was reading the crew characters on the new website, when a worrying thought struck me.

I wonder what the replayability will be like when the crew is always gonna be the same ? NO chance to choose your own crew. I mean it could be really nice to be able to immerse myself a litle bit with the characters but this could also mean that we will play it once and thatīs it (similar to Call of duty-if the story and graphics is really good you can play it 2-3 times).

I also really wonder whatīs gonna happen if one of the officers getīs killed during the campaign? Are there any replacement characters ? I doubt that couse if the guys are really supposed to act a little bit then the work put into them must have been enormous.

kapitan-holmann
02-06-2010, 11:30 AM
i think when you loose a crewmember it wil be replaced by the same looking character but hopefully with other settings(background,moral,abilleties),as long as there are not two the same characters(twins) at the same time onboard i don't care much.
but the thing i mentioned about different settings would be nice.
but for the moment,as on most issues,we have to guess.

gamer025
02-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey, this might make you become more "attached" to your crew. It might give gamers a greater sense to try to survive and not lose their boat!