PDA

View Full Version : Question about DLCs

DerRichtende
11-30-2011, 01:59 AM
Hello fellow Assassins.
I have a general question about DLCs. I played the german versions of "Assassin's Creed II" and "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" on PS3. Now i got the UK-Versions of the "Complete Edition" of AC2 and the "DaVinci-Edition" of ACB.
Are the DLC codes of those two Editions compatible with my german versions of the Main games? I ask because the UK-versions of the games have different BLES-numbers than the german versions.
Thank you for your help!

AU7thGear
11-30-2011, 04:27 AM
Well the codes that come with UK games are in the PAL region. Meaning that it will only work with Australia, New Zealand and UK PS Stores from memory. While the game will work as PS3's are region free I don't believe your codes will. I could be wrong though...

DerRichtende
11-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Hi AU7hGear,
thank you for your answere. Germany is in the PAL region too. The german version is the same like all other versions in Europe. Only UK has a different version with english and italian language only. And the BLES-number is different to the European version.

So i am not sure if a UK code will work on my german version.

deej61
11-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by DerRichtende:
Hello fellow Assassins.
I have a general question about DLCs. I played the german versions of "Assassin's Creed II" and "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" on PS3. Now i got the UK-Versions of the "Complete Edition" of AC2 and the "DaVinci-Edition" of ACB.
Are the DLC codes of those two Editions compatible with my german versions of the Main games? I ask because the UK-versions of the games have different BLES-numbers than the german versions.
Thank you for your help! will work on ps3 but not xbox

DerRichtende
12-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Hi deej61,
thank you for your answere. Sounds great! I play on PS3... So i will open the game and try it. Thanks again!!!

DerRichtende
12-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Sucessfully installed all the DLCs at the weekend. It took hours hours HOURS... but it worked!!!