PDA

View Full Version : So did the other gamers never happen?

Duke---
02-19-2010, 05:50 AM
I notice in the new trailer that Sam's daughter is just a little girl but in the other games she is at least 16 or older and is going to high school or college. And didn't she get killed by a drunk driver in DA? What's going on?

stan2.0
02-19-2010, 05:57 AM
Jack how you said you saw in the new trailer That was sam's daughter but it was a flashback And farther in the trailer you saw sam in iraq so there might be flashback missions.

Ghost_LeaderBG
02-19-2010, 06:20 AM
A lot of people seem to think that the cutscene with Sarah is from the present.It's a FLASHBACK mission when Sarah was maybe around 7 years old.She was 22 when she was hit by a drunk driver in the beginning of Double Agent.

PsychoNite
02-20-2010, 12:00 AM
id like to point out in inconsistancy with the new conviction.

sam and sarah when she was a girl- well according to the book sam didnt really get to spend time with her till her mother died when she was a teen. so that scene would have nevver hhappened. also sarahs last name isnt fisher. i believe its burns but i could be wrong

SilencedScream0
02-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by PsychoNite:
id like to point out in inconsistancy with the new conviction.

sam and sarah when she was a girl- well according to the book sam didnt really get to spend time with her till her mother died when she was a teen. so that scene would have nevver hhappened. also sarahs last name isnt fisher. i believe its burns but i could be wrong

The books are based off the novels (although as far as I remember, nothing AS OF YET has been the same between the games and any of the novels - though Conviction is supposed to change this), but neither one has to stay true to the other in facts, really (even the games don't do that - they've varied in Sam's height and age).

And Sarah took her mom's last name for security reasons originally, but when she and Sam became close again after the mother's death, Sarah insisted on having her name changed back to Fisher. Burns was her mother's last name, though - that's correct.

srdjan_ribar
02-20-2010, 01:44 AM
Come on... look at Sam for godsakes, he has black hair...in first SC he had gray here and there...And those things above Sarahs bed thats soooo 80s style http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif