PDA

View Full Version : My personal gripe

XyZspineZyX
06-16-2003, 08:29 PM
First the good news: I appreciate the option that allows you to turn off the the map icons. My gripe: I would lkie the option of turning all map icons off (including my little white plane) but leaving the flight plan lines on. I like the challenge of navigating while fighting without the help of my little white airplane but if this were real life I would use a pencil to draw my projected flight path.

I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me computer games or give me television!

XyZspineZyX
06-16-2003, 08:29 PM
First the good news: I appreciate the option that allows you to turn off the the map icons. My gripe: I would lkie the option of turning all map icons off (including my little white plane) but leaving the flight plan lines on. I like the challenge of navigating while fighting without the help of my little white airplane but if this were real life I would use a pencil to draw my projected flight path.

I know not what course others may choose, but as for me, give me computer games or give me television!

XyZspineZyX
06-16-2003, 08:37 PM
There are printed maps floating around. Get those, and don't use the game map at all../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Da Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be.... Adolf Galland
<center>

http://www.huntress.com/images/MichaelHaberlin.jpg