PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Series Better than Star Wars Dark Forces Series!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-20-2010, 02:03 AM
Up until now the Dark Forces series has always been my favorite video game series. Being Jedi Knight Kyle Katarn just ruled, there was no way I'd ever enjoy a video game series as much as Star Wars Dark Forces. Dark Force II: Jedi Knight was great, and I was playing back in 1997 when it was the best game there was.

I don't know how Ubisoft did it. I'm only about 15% synced in Brotherhood, and already I know that the ASSASSIN'S CREED series is my favorite. It's THREE stories in one, Altair, Ezio and Desmond, and there so much possibility for the future of the series. Everything about it is EXCITING or at least FUN. Plus there's so much INTELLIGENT commentary and a bit of a historical EDUCATION as well. It's THOUGHT provoking and it has me SOLD.

For me to put another series above a STAR WARS series is a lot for me. This compliment is the most significant I can bestow upon UBISOFT. It may not seem like much, but for ME to give a COMPLIMENT.....something was done VERY VERY RIGHT. All the Brotherhood team should be very proud. Thank you for creating another amazing game. I'm still very excited playing Brotherhood, and know I'm going to go INSANE waiting for it's sequel!

What do other people rank as your top 5 best game series of all time? I guess I'm

1: Assassin's Creed
2. Dark Forces
3. Grand Theft Auto
4. Hitman Codename 47
5. Fable

ChaosxNetwork
11-20-2010, 04:33 AM
I am yet to play Brotherhood but I already know Assassin's Creed are the best single player experience out there!

Yoshack Fyre84
11-21-2010, 09:10 PM
What do other people rank as your top 5 best game series of all time? I guess I'm

1: Assassin's Creed
2. Dark Forces
3. Grand Theft Auto
4. Hitman Codename 47
5. Fable

xsatanicjokerx
11-21-2010, 09:55 PM
1:Assassin's creed
2:Assassin's creed
3:Assassin's creed
1,000,000,000:Assassin's creed

neophyte12
11-21-2010, 09:58 PM
mass effect and fallout are definitely up there...

Radman500
11-21-2010, 10:04 PM
p until now the Dark Forces series has always been my favorite video game series. Being Jedi Knight Kyle Katarn just ruled, there was no way I'd ever enjoy a video game series as much as Star Wars Dark Forces. Dark Force II: Jedi Knight was great, and I was playing back in 1997 when it was the best game there was.

I don't know how Ubisoft did it. I'm only about 15% synced in Brotherhood, and already I know that the ASSASSIN'S CREED series is my favorite. It's THREE stories in one, Altair, Ezio and Desmond, and there so much possibility for the future of the series. Everything about it is EXCITING or at least FUN. Plus there's so much INTELLIGENT commentary and a bit of a historical EDUCATION as well.

1. Metal Gear Solid
2. Assassins Creed
3. The Elder Scrolls
4. Uncharted
5. God of War

AC 3 has to be truly amazing.. to surpass MGS for me

KCizzll
11-21-2010, 11:34 PM
1. Deus Ex
2. assassin's creed
3. fallout
4. mass effect