PDA

View Full Version : First Tutorial and a "bugs"

Rik81
03-16-2005, 04:13 PM
I am having an "intermittent" problem with the Time Compression. Sometimes it won't move off 1 or 0, either by clicking on the little icons, or using the "hot keys".

How do you READ a radio message? I get notice of messages, but never can see what they are. Secondly, how FAR do you have to travel to solve the 2nd step?

Finally, I "accidently" got the UZO view once and had the dreaded "white screen" others have reported. My video card is a GeForce FX 5600LE.

Mjollnir111675
03-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Rik81,

"M" is how you read the incoming messages. Its both on the key card and in the manual.

Time compression problem not "surfacing" here! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

The whiteness is just from the spray off the bow.
that is apparently a prob across the board.

Mjollnir

Rik81
03-16-2005, 05:08 PM
How about "how far" to go in that first tutorial?

Mjollnir111675
03-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Once you have met the parameters it'll say you have completed the course.
As I just came back from completing it myself it is the only one I have done.
But I cruised right out to the destroyer that is sittin out there and hit quit. Crazy way to have to move on but its the only way you can access the return to base header.

Mjollnir

stevenwhiting
03-16-2005, 05:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rik81:
I am having an "intermittent" problem with the Time Compression. Sometimes it won't move off 1 or 0, either by clicking on the little icons, or using the "hot keys".

How do you READ a radio message? I get notice of messages, but never can see what they are. Secondly, how FAR do you have to travel to solve the 2nd step?

Finally, I "accidently" got the UZO view once and had the dreaded "white screen" others have reported. My video card is a GeForce FX 5600LE. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I've had that time compression problem, well I don't think its a problem. I think its suppose to, its if something is in the area etc etc etc.

Rik81
03-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Your right. I just read the manual about the time compression and I see what is going on.

bcarle
03-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Quick question. How do you save the game so you don't have to restart a tutorial if you have to stop for a while?

Thanks

Bob

PsychoFritz
03-17-2005, 04:53 PM
FOr the first tutorial yoiu just go SSE at standard through the small channel. Then you get a radio message that tells you to dive to pariscope depth at flank speed (when your crew tells you about radio message press the M key). The radio tells you what to do and when for that training mission.

MikeJW
03-17-2005, 04:58 PM
When I did it the tutorial never acknowledged that I had dived to 25 meters and patroled south, but when I quit I had passed the exam so thats something else to keep in mind.