PDA

View Full Version : the last feather please help me asap

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 02:27 PM
ok so here is the deal i have searched for hours upon hours and finnaly i had goten 99 out of 100 feathers but there is 1 problem.. you guessed it i can find the last feather i knoew about were is could be in venic there is a great church next the the tower you have to jump off of to get the high diver achv. or whatever but anyway my maps says the feather is in the direct center of the very top of the church you know up by the cross well i made it up there and now have spent 2 days looking all over that church trying to find that freakin feather is someone could please for the love of god tell me the location of that feather or send me a more detaled map of the location or somthing because i am starting to think very hard that it might be gliched and the feather is invisable oor the map is wrong in some way

sorry about my spelling im in a hurry the computor is going dead

NekoKera
11-24-2009, 02:41 PM
If you've been searching for 2 days, chances it may not be there and you already picked it up. Double check with your Feathers in Districts.

Menu-->DNA-->Secondary Memories-->Feathers 99/100-->(Look for the City in which you are missing the Feather)-->(Open the File Up and see which District it is from.)
Trying traveling out of the city and back with a fast-travel merchant and select that district and try re-checking you map by going back to every location pin-pointed for that district, make sure the number of feathers marked on the map of yours are the same number of feathers that are present in that district.)

Edengoth
11-24-2009, 02:43 PM
The High Dive achievement is for Giotto's Companile in Florence (aka the hard-on of Florence). That's not a church in Venice.
But wait you have a map of which feathers you do and do not have? How'd you manage that? I didn't know you could do that.

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 02:49 PM
yes you are right it is in florance sorry i was in a hurry and thank you i will look again i didnt kow u could look in the dna part of the menu and i managed to get that from this site right here someone had posted maps or feather and glyph locations they are right im just confused id give you a link and all but idk were the post is iv been looking for it again lol but if you are wanting and i hope i dont say this and get ban. but go to your cheatcode site (theres no cheats for this game trust me) and look at the stragey guide and they have maps there cheatcc is crappy map btw lol thank guys

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 02:52 PM
ok update thank btw i found what destrac and location i am missing the feather and no wonder i couldnt find it on the church it isnt there lol wow it is in san marco in venice lol i got 1 thing right well im off to look for it and you was a big help thank you once again

Edengoth
11-24-2009, 02:55 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif glad you got it. Wow this thread was surprisingly educational.

Raekull
11-24-2009, 03:19 PM
If anyone did want the link to the maps this one gives you all the feather locations and treasure locations and tutorials on how to get each one:
click here (http://www.gamesradar.com/f/assassins-creed-ii-feathers-and-treasure-chests-guide/a-20091118131317820094)

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 03:49 PM
ok well i got onm there and found a more detailed map and a man who had pics of each location the only problem is that i have cheacked ever one in the san marco distract and i cant find a 1 i go to each locastion and look and it is not there and i have on my screen the same thing he has on his and it is is not there wow lol now idk if the game has glitched or it is telling me it is in one place when i think it is in another what i belivev i am going to have to do is and as bad as i hate it go back to every 100 locations and cheach each and ever one

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by dcbroncs123:
ok well i got onm there and found a more detailed map and a man who had pics of each location the only problem is that i have cheacked ever one in the san marco distract and i cant find a 1 i go to each locastion and look and it is not there and i have on my screen the same thing he has on his and it is is not there wow lol now idk if the game has glitched or it is telling me it is in one place when i think it is in another what i belivev i am going to have to do is and as bad as i hate it go back to every 100 locations and cheach each and ever one haha and raekull that was there very same thing i went to thats serprising he is good but he is wrong to there are 11 feathers and he is showing 9 and 2 of them he is showing in a diffrent distract thanks anyways lol

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 10:49 AM
ok thanks guys i was searching in san polo instead of san marco and finally found the dang thing my stupidety got the best of me lol