PDA

View Full Version : Lucy disappears?

CFord664
04-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Anyone else find it odd that after you complete Memory Sequence 5 (having done all the discussions, entered, and left), if you leave the Animus, Lucy is nowhere to be found until Sequence 8? And yet, she still talks to you over the comm when you are out in the Villa Auditore...

ritly113
04-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Yep, really suspicious. I kinda hoped to catch Lucy or trail her to see what is up. HOWEVER, wait until the end and it KINDA makes sense on the complete disappearance. I wished Rebbecca and Shaun could tell me, like a simple "She went to get supplies."

PurpleHaze1980
05-04-2011, 02:56 AM
Lucy's disappearance drove me bananas.

I spent a good portion of the game looking for her (I'd say about six hours) going around and around in circles looking for her, checking EVERY spot at the Villa (even trying to find other ways into the villa, going on the roof, etc) to see if I could find clues to her whereabouts.

I spent time obsessing over it and still do. Obviously she couldn't have been out getting supplies because, first of all, everything in Monterigionni was closed (it is ten mins to dawn after all), and then second...the main gate is shut so no one could leave anyway!

I felt her disappearance might have been a kidnapping, especially when I saw the red trail leading from what looked to be the skylight of the sanctuary (or was it the well?).

I sat outside numerous times waiting out for sunrise at various places and points of the town in the hopes it would prompt a cut scene in where Desmond discovers more about what's going on...nothing.

Checked emails after emails, nothing, Shaun and Rebecca were playing "rubber ear" (not listening in otherwards) and I just felt like there was a WHOLE point to her disappearance that had either been bugged or wrongly executed.

I had to wonder if her disappearance was supposed to be linked to the "final truth" bug where Desmond can't follow her because he's taking a fit in the animus chair.

Shame developers won't give us any explanation to both these events - they seemed pivotal to the story.

neo4lex
05-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I ran around the town for 5 minutes or so, trying to find her.