PDA

View Full Version : ACB Campaign



Slaterxx
10-05-2010, 12:34 PM
Okay im not saying that the multiplayer isnt cool and i relise the Betas out but right now i think Ubisoft needs to show some CAMPAIGN...yes theyve shown us some..but considering how much multiplayer stuff ther dishing out i think its time they show us a little story...Heres one example..it has made no mention of how Ezio survived getting shot. or maybe tell us who some assassination targets will be. The scene with Cesar shows four important looking people so why not start ther? Multiplayer is cool but AC made its name with campaign so who woldnt want to see even a little more about it?

magesupermaster
10-05-2010, 12:37 PM
So let me get this straight..

You want to ruin the game for you before it's even out?

Grandmaster_Z
10-05-2010, 12:37 PM
why do you want more spoilers?

Slaterxx
10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
No i want videos showing some campaign gamplay...like recruiting assasins or burning information....the parachute..is it going to ruin the game ifwe find out how ezio survived a bullet? Maybe tell us about a templar who ISNT also a multiplayer character. thats what i meant not tell us how it ends

magesupermaster
10-05-2010, 12:51 PM
The whole point of plot twists is to make something more mysterious or shocking..

Sure, I want to know how Ezio survived being shot in the back, but I don't want to spoil it to myself before the game even came out!

I can probably say how he survived: The gun was crappy and somebody found him laying on the ground. Happy?

Xanatos2007
10-05-2010, 12:51 PM
He's not exactly asking for spoilers: Ubisoft did the exact same thing with AC2. We knew pretty much all of Ezio's story before the game even came out. In fact, come to think of it, the only features I noticed that wasn't leaked beforehand was the Vault & glyphs. Everything else - betrayal of the Auditore family, execution of Ezio's father & brothers, going to live with Mario in Monteriggoni, the gun, the flying machine, the poison, the double hidden blades, the roles of Leo, Machiavelli and Rodrigo, the smoke bombs, the three factions, the climb leap maneuver, the notoriety system, the new guard types, the ability to disarm opponents, the ability to throw money (and indeed the entire economic system), the side quests, the secret areas (both Assassin tombs & Templar lairs), the new health system, the new assassination moves, the useless ability to hide bodies, the new crowd blending mechanic, the ability to dye clothes, the modern Assassins & their hideout, Desmond's combat, swimming, Rome, etc - we knew all of that before the game was ever released.

extrememuffin
10-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
He's not exactly asking for spoilers: Ubisoft did the exact same thing with AC2. We knew pretty much all of Ezio's story before the game even came out. In fact, come to think of it, the only features I noticed that wasn't leaked beforehand was the Vault & glyphs. Everything else - betrayal of the Auditore family, execution of Ezio's father & brothers, going to live with Mario in Monteriggoni, the gun, the flying machine, the poison, the double hidden blades, the roles of Leo, Machiavelli and Rodrigo, the smoke bombs, the three factions, the climb leap maneuver, the notoriety system, the new guard types, the ability to disarm opponents, the ability to throw money (and indeed the entire economic system), the side quests, the secret areas (both Assassin tombs & Templar lairs), the new health system, the new assassination moves, the useless ability to hide bodies, the new crowd blending mechanic, the ability to dye clothes, the modern Assassins & their hideout, Desmond's combat, swimming, Rome, etc - we knew all of that before the game was ever released.

wow thats a big list you have there

magesupermaster
10-05-2010, 12:55 PM
You're right...
But still..

Slaterxx
10-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Hers another thing..they said the borgia tower leaders were differnet...how so?

magesupermaster
10-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Do you want them to be generic?
Do you want every single enemy/citizen to look the same?

They are different because not every man acts exactly like the other..
Ubisoft did say each of them will respond differently to your acions...

SlimeDynamiteD
10-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Example: Some run away, some try to fight you. Some send guards on you, some fight you alone.

BiopulsePS3
10-05-2010, 01:37 PM
i personally feel pretty comfortable with the current information about the single player. the only info we will be getting form now onwards will be the dev diaries (and some of them will be on multiplayer)

Slaterxx
10-05-2010, 02:11 PM
No mega i want to know if maybe theyll be real life supporets of the borgia

SBRedFlag
10-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Slaterxx:
No mega i want to know if maybe theyll be real life supporets of the borgia
Who's mega http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif (he's mage, not mega, please don't make him kill us)

Xanatos2007
10-05-2010, 03:14 PM
*pokes head through window* Did somebody say 'kill'?

Iskander_Estel
10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
well there's still more than a month before the release. so i think they don't want to say evarything about the game just yet, and we had the exotic gameplay ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW09NDlBjK4 ) just a few day ago, maybe it's time for a new dev's diary.

AnthonyA85
10-05-2010, 06:42 PM
the next (probably final) dev diary will most likely come out between 10th and 12th of october, since the last two have both come out on the 10th of August and the 11th of September respectively.

How many dev diaries were there for AC 1 and 2?

thekyle0
10-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
He's not exactly asking for spoilers: Ubisoft did the exact same thing with AC2. We knew pretty much all of Ezio's story before the game even came out. In fact, come to think of it, the only features I noticed that wasn't leaked beforehand was the Vault & glyphs. Everything else - betrayal of the Auditore family, execution of Ezio's father & brothers, going to live with Mario in Monteriggoni, the gun, the flying machine, the poison, the double hidden blades, the roles of Leo, Machiavelli and Rodrigo, the smoke bombs, the three factions, the climb leap maneuver, the notoriety system, the new guard types, the ability to disarm opponents, the ability to throw money (and indeed the entire economic system), the side quests, the secret areas (both Assassin tombs & Templar lairs), the new health system, the new assassination moves, the useless ability to hide bodies, the new crowd blending mechanic, the ability to dye clothes, the modern Assassins & their hideout, Desmond's combat, swimming, Rome, etc - we knew all of that before the game was ever released. Day and Night cycle. We mustn't forget it.

Iskander_Estel
10-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
the next (probably final) dev diary will most likely come out between 10th and 12th of october, since the last two have both come out on the 10th of August and the 11th of September respectively.

How many dev diaries were there for AC 1 and 2?

i can't remenber AC1, but for AC2 there were 6... and they were more interesting, maybe it's just me, but i think Brootherhood hasn't been as exciting as AC2 was...

Xanatos2007
10-06-2010, 03:37 AM
Because there's not that much to be excited about; it's just wrapping up Ezio's story and giving something for the fans to occupy themselves with until AC3 rolls around.

EzioAssassin51
10-06-2010, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Because there's not that much to be excited about; it's just wrapping up Ezio's story and giving something for the fans to occupy themselves with until AC3 rolls around.

Or maybe they're deciding not to ruin as much this time? Ever think of that?
However, Xanatos is right. According to a newly posted IGN article. There will be five exotic missions: The Tank, The Carridge Gun and the FLare gun have been revealed, with the last two a secret. I don't think they'll count the flying machine, seeing as we've already used that previously, but not that it has a gun on the top, it probably is counted.

Anyway, there seems to be a lot in the game anyway. As i said, this looks to be the best AC yet IMO!

tyrce111
10-06-2010, 05:24 AM
The last exotic mission could be designs of the hidden blade with the gun and the needle.
He would have to destroy some of the codex pages and the prototype leo made.

Iskander_Estel
10-06-2010, 05:41 AM
i don`t think it would be about the hidden blade, i suppose it'll be for some Leonardo's war machines

primerib69
10-06-2010, 08:11 AM
has anyone thought that maybe the last "exotic" mission will be with desmond and not ezio?

davo1270
10-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Exotic Gameplay Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...re=player_embedded#! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW09NDlBjK4&feature=player_embedded#!)