PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Metal Rock for Prince of Persia 3 ? VOTE HERE

Ancient-Prince
01-27-2005, 11:01 AM

wathapend2farah
01-27-2005, 12:00 PM
i liked the heavy metal rock the lyrics were appropriate for the game but i prefer sot's music cuz it had the arabian feel to it

EdgarMarques
01-27-2005, 12:14 PM
I think that it's not as simple as that. The music must match the mood, and the mood comes from the story. It's all interconnected forming one big whole. We can't just break it apart, replace some component, and expect it to work.

I know that many of you didn't like the new soundtrack, and I respect that. I enjoyed the heavy metal and the ambient music, I think they matched the mood of the game.

But I do like the soundtrack of PoP:SoT much more, and it was of the first things I noticed right away when I began playing the game. But then again, it was a completely different mood...

This is why I can't vote on this poll. I can't say what would be more appropriate for PoP3 if I don't know the story.

Crouching.Tiger
01-27-2005, 12:28 PM
you can make a soundtrack to a dark game without metal and electric guitars and drums as basic elements. one of my favourite games, alice, a game about insanity, chaos, misery and distress had an excellent, creepy soundtrack, made mostly with vocalists and toy instruments. just an example.

EdgarMarques
01-27-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes, I think you're right, Crouching.Tiger. Now that I remember, the soundtrack for the Shelob's lair scene in Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King is an excelent example of what you're saying. I think it would fit nicely in the Dahaka's chase scenes, instead of Godsmack.

But I think that in these matters the personal taste of the developers plays an important role, after all they're doing it not just for the players, but for themselves also. You get a lot more satisfaction of doing something if you enjoy it as well. If the developers like heavy metal, and they think it fits well in the game, then probably the game will have heavy metal.

Ashariel
01-27-2005, 01:40 PM
I totally hated the heavy metal music in WW, so no, POP1 music was ALOT better.

yenoh
01-27-2005, 01:43 PM
I loved the music in SOT! It was so beautiful, so I was really disapointed with the music in WW. Some of the music was nice, but when I heard the heavy metal I was like: Is this prince of persia?!

rokkkar
01-27-2005, 01:45 PM
i really loved godsmack in the dahaka chases

like if the dahaka gets you it will most definately smack an' all

and the rock is just really god

alinktothe_past
01-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah they should bring the Aravian Knights theme back!
*goes and adds to signature*

Apocrypha_Roxy
01-27-2005, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>one of my favourite games, alice, a game about insanity, chaos, misery and distress had an excellent, creepy soundtrack, made mostly with vocalists and toy instruments. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trent Reznor did the sountrack for Alice. The man is genius. I love that game - the music set the entire mood perfect, just like SoT's music did.

The heavy metal did go, and at the same time didn't go, with WW. If they went less with the heavy stuff, and more soft ambient tunes, the soundtrack wouldn't suffer so much as it did.

For the next game, more 'classic' music like that of SoT would suffice nicely. SOME heavy-metal would go too, such as in boss battles, as long as it flows smoothly with the environment.

And please, please please please, let the tracks be long enough for listening pleasure. SoT's tracks lasted 4 minutes and more. The longest track that I listen to on WW's soundscore is about 3minutes or so, but it's just a variation on 'I Stand Alone' (and I'm not talking about the Dahaka-chase track, either, that too lasts 3 minutes). It's listening to the same music over and over again, which isn't really cool. The rest of WW's music is 1 minute & change. Not much in the way of a soundtrack. Which is sad, since the ambient music with the chimes in the menu is so pretty.

You have to use the best of both worlds - compensate and adjust. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shalafi88
01-27-2005, 07:26 PM
yeah alice is a great soundtrack, sot too, WW had 1 or 2 bad, the godsmack ones could seem out of place but those were only for the dahaka who really heard them while running and remember lol. that was not HEAVY metal.. i think with the topic you were trying to make people say more bad thing about WW soundtrack, well i remember, not as often as in sot but also in WW to think and stop: great music!, it suited was creepy and cool. sot also had LOTS of heavy.. guitars, they were only covered but fight again there and you will hear the guitars there playing quite hard. its the mixture of metal and arabic that has made POP soundtracks. i like metal and if they find a way to put it again in POP3 so be it and dark too at least the prince

Ashtear
01-28-2005, 04:24 AM
The music from WW is too **** annoying. I really would be very dissapointed if they would use that type of music for the next PoP game.

The music from SoT and PoP3D was awesome. I even consider the old sounds from the original Pop1&2 better than what they have in WW.

lebubu
01-28-2005, 12:11 PM
pop: ww had a great soundtrack...and the godsmack songs are awesome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AterLan_
01-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Heavy Metal!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

rokkkar
01-29-2005, 02:34 AM
i'm with you on that opinion Aterlan http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

themolfet
01-29-2005, 03:00 AM
Look out your words Ashetar!

alimokrane
01-29-2005, 03:08 AM
I can't believe that lots of people actually voted for the hard rock. I say NO to the Hard Rock, Bring back the Fairytale Magic that No Screaming Godsmack Song can bring .... With the Disappointing unpolished POPWW, More people will leave the franchise if the Atmosphere of the game is not restored to its origins....

What is it With you, Ubisoft ? I just wish Jordan Mechner comes back to supervise The third installement again !! If he does I am sure we have nothing to worry about ....

themolfet
01-29-2005, 03:17 AM
The music in a movie or in a game,must reflecting the emotions made by the enviroments and the locations and the actor's-spetactor's feelings.

PoP's location is the medieval Persia affected by the arabian civilazation,so the soundtrack must have an arabia-eastern melody.

But a piece of heavy metal in the action which connects the arabian tone with the gamer's modern latitude don't makes any damage.

Thats my opinion and i hope you will take it into your consideration.

alimokrane
01-29-2005, 03:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The music in a movie or in a game,must reflecting the emotions made by the enviroments and the locations and the actor's-spetactor's feelings.

PoP's location is the medieval Persia affected by the arabian civilazation,so the soundtrack must have an arabia-eastern melody.

But a piece of heavy metal in the action which connects the arabian tone with the gamer's modern latitude don't makes any damage.

Thats my opinion and i hope you will take it into your consideration. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear and Understand what you say very clearly. However, in SOT of time it was 70% oriental, 30% hard Rock but in Warrior Within they change that quite a lot and it sounded like 100% Hard rock. Don't get me wrong here, there are some Ambient Music Tracks in Warrior Within (5 I think) which beat the cra* out of SOT but most of the other tracks are mainly made of Hard rock and here comes my point, they should have at least kept the 70 - 30 distribution instead of making it 70 - 30 in the favour of hard rock. I can live with the hard Rock while the dahaka is chasing me because it Fits there but in some places it's just feels out of place. O

ne thing I would like to add is, Making the Sound Darker to fit the Game's atmosphere by introducing Hard Rock is not the only way ..... They could have done it without Rock. I think their aim was to make more money which I understand very clearly, this is a business afte all but this does not justify the over-use of guitar rock.

rokkkar
01-29-2005, 10:22 AM
i just don't get it

stop whining about it and move on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

but i really liked both wersions of the music so i really don't care...

and if the music bothers you guys so much turn it off http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

sanceman
01-31-2005, 10:36 AM
Hi evrybdy!
Well I think that hard rock is the perfect music for Warrior Within because it reflects the style of the game, you know. If there was hard rock in SOT, that would be really bad. Hey, there's two artistically very different game, if their title wouldn't be Prince of Persia I think I wouldn't compare them at all. Anyway, there is much more music in WW than in SOT and the tracks aren't shorter, it's just because of the very bad rip. It's just an extraction of files, the tracks weren't put together properly.

Xtra.
01-31-2005, 05:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EdgarMarques:
I think that it's not as simple as that. The music must match the mood, and the mood comes from the story. It's all interconnected forming one big whole. We can't just break it apart, replace some component, and expect it to work.

I know that many of you didn't like the new soundtrack, and I respect that. I enjoyed the heavy metal and the ambient music, I think they matched the mood of the game.

But I do like the soundtrack of PoP:SoT much more, and it was of the first things I noticed right away when I began playing the game. But then again, it was a completely different mood...

This is why I can't vote on this poll. I can't say what would be more appropriate for PoP3 if I don't know the story. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I really agree with Ed on this topic except that I liked the rock tacks in ww better, but that's just my personal opinion.
I think that a mix is needed to best the different atmosphere's that are experience through out the game.
(Does anyone know of a good arabian/ethnic sounding rockband??)

Quagmire712
02-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Keep the heavy metal, but not Godsmack. I dunno why, I love metal but I never liked Godsmack. I think they should have four bands in the 3rd game: 1) Sevendust 2) Breaking Benjamin (So Cold's lyrics would make sense for the game, read them sometime) 3) Shinedown 4) Ra (their lead singer is Egyptian or Arab so Ra's music has a lot of Middle Eastern influence to it)

Pa3PyX
02-19-2005, 05:17 AM
The problem with turning music off (or turning it down) is a bug in the game that has existed there since SoT and was never fixed. If you turn off (down) the music, you will also turn off (down) most of the voice overs.

I did not like heavy metal; other options should be explored (think Quake music).

Not all of the [action] music in WW is heavy hetal; the prison/library theme is actually industrial; that was a good one, but not long enough not to seem repetitive, and should NOT be played through the whole map, only at fight scenes. There is also a bug where I had two soundtracks (ambient and action) playing at the same time in the library area until I saved/reloaded.

The throne room theme (when you fight the Empress), however, is the one that fits the setting perfectly.

sandwraith2005
02-19-2005, 05:33 AM
no heavy metal in PoP 3... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
and they should have the music going when you're doing the puzzles, not just the fights even if that turns the tension up a notch.

kornstar4e
02-19-2005, 05:21 PM
<span class="ev_code_PINK">Depends what the story is gonna be like i prefer middle eastern music for the game but then again if the 3rd game is gonna be like Warrior within it wouldnt suit it especially since we see Babylon burning there might be alot of fighting in the next one.I for one hope the next one will have the same atmosphere as Sot.</span>

halfnewf
02-19-2005, 05:32 PM
i hope it will be like sands of time in every aspect (mabe better)but advance the fighting and tune down the princes darkness to be right between his self in SOT and himself in WW http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

chimpiki
02-19-2005, 06:33 PM
I liked the blend of rock music in sot, but in warrior within it's just too heavy. They need to tone it down a bit for pop 3. Other than that it was a very innovative idea. It was a change from the normal orchestrial music you'd usually find in a game like this.

Sayeh
02-25-2005, 12:58 PM
again... the "arab" words... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Ancient-Prince
02-25-2005, 03:04 PM
I just can't understand what UBISOFT tried to say with the term "darker" treatment. If they thought the Heavy Metal made the game feel darker, im sorry but it did not work for me.

The Heavy Metal put me in an adrenaline mood more than giving the game a darker tone. Heavy Metal is meant to be entertaining, and not to portray this so called darker mood. A darker mood would have been established with music that gives you the creeps, like the choice of music from Lord of the Rings (the movie) during the orc attacks/battles. Or from the game "Manhunt" where the atmosphere is very dark and depressing and creepy. None of these made use of Heavy Metal, and there was literally no need for it anyway. Metal is not dark, its just fun (to some people anyway).

There are so many musical professionals out there who can create such moods with just simple instruments and good coordination... was Heavy Metal all there was ? Was it really the only way out ? Why choose a marketing tool such as godsmack ? Just to attract all these common rock fans to sell a product ? It takes something else other than boasting around that you signed a deal with Godsmack for your game UBI.... keep in mind the project you are working, and don't let money and contracts blind you away. The Prince of Persia franchise is (at least was) unique, and such a choice of music did not help at all. Heavy Metal is common, its commercial, its too modern and simply out of place for such a franchise.

I for one agree with the fact that Jordan Mechner's abscence from the development of WW really showed big time.

Prince of Persia and crazy, screaming, common Heavy Metal Rock ? Please, Godsmack, step back and let the real professionals do the REAL musical talent for such a respected game franchise such as this.

Ancient-Prince.

UkraineKiev
02-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Yey!Yes!Yes!!!!!
I'm glad the majority of us prefer a different kind of music for the game.
I listen to metal, but in the game POP WW it was something from everyday-life.
I think we're supposed to smell mistery while we play. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Closer to POP SOT. Well, in POP SOT I really liked metal rock when Prince got to the prison place. It was the most suitable music for that epizode as the rest of the music in POP SOT each time.

I hope next time will be better.
And I hope not just music. I think colors should be more expressive and rich. In POP SOT it was.

UkraineKiev
02-25-2005, 03:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EdgarMarques:

This is why I can't vote on this poll. I can't say what would be more appropriate for PoP3 if I don't know the story. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personaly don't think the music in POP WW was appropriate. It was in POP SOT, not just because of its style. I mean the atmosphere.
In POP WW the music was all the time when a silends was needed. Music didn't stop when enemy was defeated. It was playing and playing.......

I am a fan POD, Pillar.......etc... but I was tired of soundtracks when I played. TO MUCH ROCKKK.

UkraineKiev
02-25-2005, 03:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ancient-Prince:
It takes something else other than boasting around that you signed a deal with Godsmack for your game UBI.... keep in mind the project you are working, and don't let money and contracts blind you away.
Ancient-Prince. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, if Ubi would only hear you

I think, money is the reason. Yes, they earn money. Should they make all for free????? I understand them. A fee to a band is smaller than to a orchestra. I suppose that.

I din't play Alice, but music in all trilogy The Lord of The Rings was just unique!! But they didn't have to record it. It was already done before.

I HATED HARD ROCK IN WW. I just wonder why they put it there so much????????? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hrel
02-25-2005, 05:12 PM
i say, that the damage has allready been done, and changing it backwards would be damaging the game again with so much switching back and forth

kornstar4e
02-25-2005, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sayeh:
People think they know everything about Persians being "arabians". If they want to prove themselves 'smart', then they have to learn history and THEN come back and 'speak up'. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I totally agree with you Sayeh joon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif people tend to mistake Arabian with Persian

PrinceOfAsia
02-25-2005, 05:35 PM
I reckon a mixture of both would be good. That way it should keep both groups happy... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sayeh:
again... the "arab" words... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know what you mean. I've come across alot worse. I've met some people who think Chinese and Japanese people are the same. Only thing to do with people like that is to stuff them in a crate and ship 'em of to the Antartic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kornstar4e
02-25-2005, 05:38 PM
well thats good the other day some girl asked me where im from and i answered Iran and she said ohhh so do you guys travel around with camels i was like WTF?!?! some ppl.....

X5Guevara
02-25-2005, 05:40 PM
I agree, a blend of both might be fitting, perhaps changing according to environment, dark trapped areas could be filled with heavier music whereas lighter more puzzle oriented areas could have the atmospheric music akin to that from the sands of time...

X5Guevara
02-25-2005, 05:41 PM
OT: Haha yeah I'm from Canada and I cannot believe some people still believe those stereotypes! Yes I live in an igloo...come on

mdstudios
02-25-2005, 05:46 PM
I though that it was great that they had heavy metal rock for this game... However I dont think the game would have to same feel if we had it again.

kornstar4e
02-25-2005, 06:05 PM
as i said middle eastern music would suit it well since the persian empire is most of the middle east in the story

UkraineKiev
02-25-2005, 06:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hrel:
i say, that the damage has allready been done, and changing it backwards would be damaging the game again with so much switching back and forth <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The damage was done not by switchin but by combyning heavy metal with atmosphere of an ancient world. Yes it was ok in the prison, but why it was everywhere and for so long?

UkraineKiev
02-25-2005, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mdstudios:
I though that it was great that they had heavy metal rock for this game... However I dont think the game would have to same feel if we had it again. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it's not a problem. If you want rock music during the game, put on headphones and turn on some heavy metal.
Hard rock doesn't mean dark feelings and oppression. It drives on. The main problem is that music wasn't connected to game process as it was in POP SOT. By this POP SOT was unique. And POP WW just another game without mistery.

UkraineKiev
02-25-2005, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kornstar4e:
I totally agree with you Sayeh joon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif people tend to mistake Arabian with Persian <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you watch movie Troy?

If you did, maybe you remember music in it?
So I tell you that voice you could hear as backvocal, was clearly in russian type of singing. It's for 100% traditioinal russian national kind of singing. Instruments and other stuff could be taken from other national music but voice was absolutely russian. And I would tell you Russia far from that place where Troy was.

And so what??? Did anybody feel something wrong?????? No, because it was in a complete picture with other things like buildings, clothes etc. In POP SOT it was naturally too. For the majority of people Persia was somewhere there on middleast.
And I think it's ok to believe so. Because logically, this kind of music would be taken easier from old times than rock music.

But I don't know, why the tower in Babylon I saw in final movie reminds me Minas Tirith? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thaila
02-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I also liked the idea of having some "Heavier" tracks in the game ... though perhaps the inclusion of Godsmack's 2 songs "straight out of line" and "I stand alone" didn't fit in as well as the rest of the game music. That aside, Stuart Chatwood, who also composed SOT's music and is 1/3 of the Canadian band the Tea Party, did the rest of the ingame music (Inon Zur did the cimematics) and I feel he did an excellent job (I should comment that I'm a fan of the Tea Party so beware, I'm biased). The Tea Party's philoshpy of east meets west actually fits really well with the game, thats why they call their style of music "mo-rocK-an roll"

Perhaps the intent of the game creators was to include music that would 'pump' up the player instead of disturbing or scaring them to create a darker atmosphere. I know that, personally, listening to harder music stirs more primal emotions... so it fits into the theme of awakening the warrior within.
As to whether the next game should go along the same mucial route will depend on the nature of the next game, I'd have to say that whatever Stuart Chatwood would compose would be something I'd like anyways... even incorporating some disturbing ambient music similiar to Quake's or Alice's if their is a place for that kind of emotion in the next game.

As for incorporating other bands like Godsmack, even though I like Godsmack, I'd hope Ubisoft keeps it at a minimum.

the_crusade2005
02-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Hi first post!! I realy hope ubisoft goes back to the SOT theme becuase WW wasnt that good at all. and the music in SOT was excellent! someone should E-mail Ubi and tell them to change things back to the way they were!!

UkraineKiev
02-26-2005, 09:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>! someone should E-mail Ubi and tell them to change things back to the way they were!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have the direct address where to wright? I was trying to find one but didn't. I've got some things to complaine. And how to reach them???? That's the question. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

zgubilici
02-27-2005, 11:07 PM
I loved the music in POP:SOT, not only because it had that oriental flavor to it, but because it always appeared at the appropriate times throughout the game and it was tuned to the mood of the game.

I like some of the music in WW too, the problem there is that it varies too little, it is not like in SOT, for each area or movement there was a different track. And the most annoying thing is that it often blares in my ears at totally inappropriate moments. For example, the same music that plays when I fight enemies at a particular point in the game will suddenly start and build up on intensity at a different point in the game, when I am just busy climbing a ladder. And I start looking frantically around to see if I should be aware of any ninjas or those darned exploding dogs or any behemots coming my way...and there is nobody there....and so on....
I am in favor of a good mix of music.

I really hope Jordan Mechner will contribute to POP3, it's a pitty he didn't work on WW too. WW lacks that certain attention to detail and beautifully crafted storyline that Jordan Mechner adds to the game.

Ancient-Prince
02-28-2005, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by zgubilici:
I loved the music in POP:SOT, not only because it had that oriental flavor to it, but because it always appeared at the appropriate times throughout the game and it was tuned to the mood of the game.

I like some of the music in WW too, the problem there is that it varies too little, it is not like in SOT, for each area or movement there was a different track. And the most annoying thing is that it often blares in my ears at totally inappropriate moments. For example, the same music that plays when I fight enemies at a particular point in the game will suddenly start and build up on intensity at a different point in the game, when I am just busy climbing a ladder. And I start looking frantically around to see if I should be aware of any ninjas or those darned exploding dogs or any behemots coming my way...and there is nobody there....and so on....
I am in favor of a good mix of music.

I really hope Jordan Mechner will contribute to POP3, it's a pitty he didn't work on WW too. WW lacks that certain attention to detail and beautifully crafted storyline that Jordan Mechner adds to the game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said. I agree totally. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

UkraineKiev
02-28-2005, 05:28 PM
The most funy moment in WW was when I opened the last lock at room with clocks. I t was when I made water run into the mech-tower. I killed all enemies and turened the switch in right direction. But rock music was still playing.
I turned the switch, they show how the lock woves in the Clockroom and music is just cut and is't orchestra music plays. Then i'm back again near the switch and rock music plays again from the place it was stoped.

But I really loved one track in WW. When Prince after he put the mask goes to mysty caves. At the beginning playes just great music.

eastonator
03-01-2005, 08:47 PM
The Music Really kicked *** in this game. So much so that i need to know the track list! I know all the Godsmack tunes but there is one band i am not familiar with. The song plays when the Prince fights the Empress for the first time. Its a metal track but it's definitely not godsmack, Anyone know who it is? I gotta know!

OH_DragonBoy
03-02-2005, 02:20 PM
I like the dark thing. The heavy metal had arabian content in it, but people seem so obsessed with the fact that the metal has such a heavy impact in the game (no pun intended), they miss the arabian basics. However, I don't think this island of time is in Persia...or that area, for that matter. And Ubisoft did try to ditch the Arabian feel to the game anyway, since it was a game about a Persian Prince's quest for redemption in a foreign land. Since it isn't Persia, and the prince is much angrier and darker, I think the angry, heavy music is a good quality. Besides, it's GOOD music, and that counts for something.

Moon_Swordsman
03-02-2005, 02:43 PM
Um,East...you do know that Godsmack is the only Metal band they used?

The track you are refering to is just another of the game's songs by Stuart Chatwood most likely.

the_crusade2005
03-03-2005, 11:26 PM
actually moon_swordsman Stuart chatwood wasint composing ww(cheked the credits, didint see his name anywhere) But as for music i stand by my statment that ubi should lose the gothic theme and go back to the arabian/persian one, this is afterall the prince of "persia", not the prince of darkniss!

Theodar
03-04-2005, 07:51 AM
Music is so great that when anytime I heard it i get chills all over my self http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Moon_Swordsman
03-06-2005, 01:22 PM
hmm well I never checked the credits but I remember hearing that he came up with the original "dark music" that they liked. I dunno! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Sayeh
05-09-2006, 12:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sayeh:

I know what you mean. I've come across alot worse. I've met some people who think Chinese and Japanese people are the same. Only thing to do with people like that is to stuff them in a crate and ship 'em of to the Antartic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But the Japanese and Chinese people are not completely the same by language, though they ARE the same race. That's completely different with Persians.
Persians are Caucasians... Arabians not http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif oh well, but I do understand what you mean http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif