PDA

View Full Version : Autobalancing

Keksus
11-25-2010, 11:47 AM
I think Ubisoft should add Autobalancing for the team modes (especially Manhunt) with a patch. It's a little bit unfair with a hunter team with 4 Players and a prey team with only 2 players. The game should balance this and should force a players from the team with 4 players to the team with only 2 players.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 12:19 PM
I disagree. A skilled team of two versus four I would almost venture to say has the advantage - because they have more targets, whereas the opposing team has less targets to rack in big scores off of.

Unfortunately, players that are good enough to make use of this are an extreme rarity.

Flincher2007
11-25-2010, 12:21 PM
I agree with original post, I've gotten into countless matches with 4 against 2. If the team of 4 works together they can overwhelm the 2 players. I've had it where I joined a team then 3 people joined me. We we're against 2 players of low rank and we massacred them. NO FUN.

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
I disagree. A skilled team of two versus four I would almost venture to say has the advantage - because they have more targets, whereas the opposing team has less targets to rack in big scores off of.

Unfortunately, players that are good enough to make use of this are an extreme rarity.
You are kidding right? In manhunt in deffense if 4 people hide together they get like 70 points, but only 2 people could get only around 30 points. And if a team of 4 attacks 2 people they would massacre each one while the 2 only get 2 stuns MAX.

And if on offense then you are screwed, the 4 people would hide together throw smokes and stuns both of you, and then they would have another 2, and after you attack again and fail the first group which used smokes would have it again by now.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 12:23 PM
One day you will be on a skilled duo team against 4 and realize how much of an advantage it can be. People on the team of 4 can get overconfident http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Nick1021
11-25-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
One day you will be on a skilled duo team against 4 and realize how much of an advantage it can be. People on the team of 4 can get overconfident http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Well that's true, but if they didn't get overconfident they would win.

In halo when I was playing team slayer and everyone left on my team except me, it was 1v4. And the team of 4 realizes this and stops sticking together because they think it's a race/competition between them to get kills.

E-Zekiel
11-25-2010, 12:44 PM
Yeah, thus my point. I sort of think it works itself out. Crap happens.

I'm not much of a shooter multiplayer gamer, just not my gig (excepting Red Dead Redemption), but a buddy of mine told me a rather epic tale of 1 vs 6 from COD:MW2 where it was 6 vs 6 and his team was morons and died within the first minute so it was 1 vs 6. It was in a one-life mode (no reviving), if I recall correctly, and using his riot shield and stealth, he defeated the entire rest of the team.

He said they were royally ****ed and threatening to hack him in the lobby after the game. He suspects it was because his team was trolling their voice chat while he was killing them, lol.