PDA

View Full Version : WHY OH WHY??

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 06:35 PM
I have a 56k modem so im sure you can appreciate that downloading the patch is a big commitment, I just tried got one hour fifty minutes into it then it cut me off saying that the ubi site timed out and I can not carry on the download! Is this because of the huge demand on the servers or will this problem persist because of the download time on my modem??

"Never before in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"

"Never before in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few"

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 06:35 PM
I have a 56k modem so im sure you can appreciate that downloading the patch is a big commitment, I just tried got one hour fifty minutes into it then it cut me off saying that the ubi site timed out and I can not carry on the download! Is this because of the huge demand on the servers or will this problem persist because of the download time on my modem??

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Try to get the next issue of some video game magazine or flight simulator magazine, they usually provide patches in their CD. If you find a flight sim mag provided with a CD, you can bet the patch will be on it.

Nic

http://nicolas10.freeservers.com/images/et.jpg

OK I -->[]

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 06:49 PM
Send me your address at gmcintosh@cox.net and I will send you the patch on a CD if you will promise to pass it along.

Michael

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 06:49 PM
Get someone to burn you a copy

For everything their is a appointed time,and their is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to be born, and time to die. A time to laugh, and a time to weep. A time for peace, and now it is a time for War.

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 07:04 PM
GMichaelP wrote:
- Send me your address at gmcintosh@cox.net and I will
- send you the patch on a CD if you will promise to
- pass it along.
-
- Michael
-
-

Now THAT is a gentleman!!! /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

S!

M0NS

"Blow up the outside world"

http://www.flugwerk.de/images/01k.jpg
My garage!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 07:06 PM
I will do that, thank you so much.