PDA

View Full Version : Cannot progress... Altiar scene.

ZeroDWM
11-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Well I read that I'm suppose to jump and grab that thing which I cannot do first off. I'm not able to jump on that platform. Secondly, the lamp which I'm suppose to be jumping towards has completely bugged out and is spinning around the entire tower so its gone from the little perch.

scottdash
11-18-2009, 06:01 PM
I have the same problem hope to get an answer soon.

therealbuj
11-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Yeah

Same here?

Does anyone have any ideas? Or do we have to wait for a patch?

Zubruss8
11-18-2009, 07:35 PM
I was stuck on that part for a good 30 minutes. I finally/miraculously got past it by luck. I felt like breaking my controller to be honest.

I was near the the middle/right of the balcony and jumped up and was able to grasp on. Someone really should have caught this when the game was being made.

levian_durai
11-18-2009, 09:41 PM
that part was kind of messed. ur talking about the balcony with the wooden thing sticking out with the lamp u have to get up on? I believe you have to be standing on the ledge of the balcony facing the front of the wooden ledge, and jump straight up or something. took me a good 20 mins

jdatty
11-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah I'm also stuck, people haven't really given a real answer as to how to get past it, hahahaha. Anyone that is 100% sure how to do it?
-Thanks!

PH-eMs
11-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Alright i was stuck for a solid hour on this, now that i got it working i feel madhappy.

Stand on the ledge in front of the pole, hold down RT and jump (or whatever your free run is for ps3) you just grab on to it, hit grab if it doesn't auto grab it.

Hope this works for all of you guys, i was about ready to smack a *****

EmperorxZurg
11-19-2009, 12:32 AM
PH is right stand in front of the pole while crouching on the ledge, go into high profile and he'll grab onto it and then u can continue climbing and *SPOILERS* then does it with Maria the female templar lol*END SPOILERS*

amndurbin
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
Ok first off if you have already done it then you should know how to tell everyone to do it. Just simply hold down the run button and then hold down the jump button you should see him go into a very low crouch then release the jump button, he should then jump up onto the beam.

monkeyuncle8
11-19-2009, 06:51 PM
I don't think there will be a patch, because it probably has to do with collision not the game engine so if you have complaints take it up with havok

epicdude2011
10-25-2010, 04:15 AM
I Think It Shows You In AC1

Abeonis
10-25-2010, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by monkeyuncle8:
I don't think there will be a patch, because it probably has to do with collision not the game engine so if you have complaints take it up with havok

No, there won't be a patch because there is nothing wrong with the game. Its users who don't know what they're doing that's the problem. I had absolutely no trouble getting past this point on my first try, as did the majority of users of these forums.

Black_Widow9
10-25-2010, 12:16 PM
If you are having issues with this please look here-
Dream Sequence Issue Workaround (spoilers!) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2901039608)