PDA

View Full Version : IL-2 Campaign Ground Attack Question

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 02:42 AM
I finished my short campaign for the Russian fighter pilot (great fun!), and have now moved onto the IL-2 campaign.

I usually land afterwards, but in my last mission I destroyed 7-8 units in a convoy and received Mission Completed, so I decided to end the mission without returning to base.

I received the End of Mission Screen conclusion, confirming my kills, but I don't have these credited to my Pilot Roster data. Is this because: (a) These kills are only for aircraft; or (b) I should have landed; or (c) one-time glitch?

As always, I really appreciate the community supporting this forum with their quick and informative answers.

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 02:42 AM
I finished my short campaign for the Russian fighter pilot (great fun!), and have now moved onto the IL-2 campaign.

I usually land afterwards, but in my last mission I destroyed 7-8 units in a convoy and received Mission Completed, so I decided to end the mission without returning to base.

I received the End of Mission Screen conclusion, confirming my kills, but I don't have these credited to my Pilot Roster data. Is this because: (a) These kills are only for aircraft; or (b) I should have landed; or (c) one-time glitch?

As always, I really appreciate the community supporting this forum with their quick and informative answers.

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 03:22 AM
Sadly sometimes awnsers are slow and uninformed... like this one. Sorry!

-Avimimus

__________________________________________________ Il-10

XyZspineZyX
10-01-2003, 03:46 AM
You have to land.

<center>http://www.skalman.nu/worldwar2/bilder/su-airforce.gif