PDA

View Full Version : How active is the med?

alanschu
04-23-2005, 07:36 PM
My crew and I just joined Davy Jones' locker, and I'm starting up a new career with 1st Flotilla and just got my VIIB.

I was considering transferring to the 29th when the mediterranian war kicks up, and I was wondering what is it like?

Any increased chance of fighting larger warships, or troop transports or anything?

alanschu
04-23-2005, 07:36 PM
My crew and I just joined Davy Jones' locker, and I'm starting up a new career with 1st Flotilla and just got my VIIB.

I was considering transferring to the 29th when the mediterranian war kicks up, and I was wondering what is it like?

Any increased chance of fighting larger warships, or troop transports or anything?

alanschu
04-24-2005, 01:15 AM
Bump http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sidmo
04-24-2005, 01:25 AM
I can't tell you much other than dont go near Malta if your playing DiD (Dead is Dead)

=/

richbrant
04-24-2005, 01:08 PM
I transferred there after getting fed up sailing all the way to New York in my IXC each patrol (was fun firing the deck gun at the Statue of Liberty).

So far I've not seen a convoy or a warship at sea. Lots of merchants etc travel through a nice bottleneck in CN22, best so far is 18 in a patrol.