PDA

View Full Version : Altair,Ezio and Desmond

rp526
10-29-2011, 01:52 PM
why does everytime when a women meets either Altair, Ezio or Desmond they die?
Example Altair met Maria and she dies
Ezio met Cristina and she dies
Desmond met Lucy and she dies

RebeccaLH
10-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Well everyone must die.
Crisitina died many many many years later though.
WELCOME btw. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

OldAngel
Because, They are human ! Human, born, live and died

xx-pyro
First off you should probably but spoiler tags here, for peoploe who haven't finished Brotherhood or read the novels.

Secondly, I think it's fairly obvious that <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lucy isn't actually dead</span>, but that's I suppose more of an "educated opinion" than a fact. Either way, nobody can answer the question you're posing.

EDIT: Welcome to the forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

lucifero2114
10-29-2011, 02:04 PM
actually, everyone who races up a tower with ezio in the beginning of game has died.

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???

xx-pyro
10-29-2011, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by lucifero2114:
actually, everyone who races up a tower with ezio in the beginning of game has died.

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???

I hadn't even noticed that. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

LightRey
10-29-2011, 02:13 PM

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???
What about Antonio? He raced up the tower near the Doge's palace with Ezio and I'm pretty sure he's still alive.

xx-pyro
10-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lucifero2114:

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???
What about Antonio? He raced up the tower near the Doge's palace with Ezio and I'm pretty sure he's still alive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said "in the beginning of the game." GEE-ZUS LEARN TO READ LIGHTREY.

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 02:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lucifero2114:

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???
What about Antonio? He raced up the tower near the Doge's palace with Ezio and I'm pretty sure he's still alive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

everyone who was with Ezio in the prologue of the game died... the same applies to Altair, Malik's brother died in the beggining of the game because of him.. xD

LightRey
10-29-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???

He said "in the beginning of the game." GEE-ZUS LEARN TO READ LIGHTREY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's all relative. D:
But really of course they all die. It'd be weird if they'd live forever now wouldn't it?

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???

He said "in the beginning of the game." GEE-ZUS LEARN TO READ LIGHTREY. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's all relative. D:
But really of course they all die. It'd be weird if they'd live forever now wouldn't it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, but none of them died of natural causes, all deaths were the result of the assassins actions...

LightRey
10-29-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
yes, but none of them died of natural causes, all deaths were a result of the assassins actions...
Have you ever heard of an Assassin that died of old age?

lucifero2114
10-29-2011, 02:28 PM
is it me, or does antonio look sissy / womanly, is it confirmed he's a homo??? no jokes

ShaneO7K
10-29-2011, 02:31 PM
is it me, or does antonio look sissy / womanly, is it confirmed he's a homo??? no jokes

Does it really matter?

naran6142
10-29-2011, 02:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
yes, but none of them died of natural causes, all deaths were a result of the assassins actions...
Have you ever heard of an Assassin that died of old age? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

isn't ezio going to die of old age?....

just saying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Animuses
10-29-2011, 02:32 PM

AC2 - francesco
ACB - mario
ACR - yusuf tazim ???
Federico, not Francesco.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
Have you ever heard of an Assassin that died of old age? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

isn't ezio going to die of old age?....

just saying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess we'll see in Embers, but up till now every assassin of whom we know how they died didn't die of natural causes.

Lolwut?

Federico, not Francesco.
That too.

Jexx21
10-29-2011, 02:35 PM
Lucy didn't die.

ShaneO7K
10-29-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah I really doubt we will see Ezio going out because of old age or a sickness in Embers.

It'll probably end up being something relating to him protecting his family.

Animuses
10-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Lucy didn't die.
No confirmation of that.

Whatever theories you have are just theories. We don't know if she died or not yet.

naran6142
10-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Does it really matter? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

didn't leo spend a lot of time with him or something

masterfenix2009
10-29-2011, 02:41 PM
I thought Jexx was going to come in and say he is God and that he will is the only assassin that will live forever.

eagleforlife1
10-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Lucy didn't die.
No confirmation of that.

Whatever theories you have are just theories. We don't know if she died or not yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They aren't just theories they are educated theories

xx-pyro
10-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Lucy didn't die.
No confirmation of that.

Whatever theories you have are just theories. We don't know if she died or not yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They aren't just theories they are educated theories </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A theory is defined as being educated or having evidence behind it, it's not just a random guess. Putting educated in front of the word theory is redundant.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
A theory is defined as being educated or having evidence behind it, it's not just a random guess. Putting educated in front of the word theory is redundant.
Actually that's not true. A theory applies to any model that gives an explanation for a phenomenon, regardless of how well thought out it is.

Animuses
10-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
They aren't just theories they are educated theories
It doesn't really matter, it's still a theory.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Lucky died? First time I heard of such.

Also, kinda lame to mention that Maria dies, assuming that you got that bit from Secret Crusade. I hadn't read the novel yet to avoid spoilers and now I know.

So, allow me to thank you for spoiling that for me.

[/ironic]

I got it wrong somehow, my apologies then.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:

Also, kinda lame to mention that Maria dies, assuming that you got that bit from Secret Crusade. I hadn't read the novel yet to avoid spoilers and now I know.

[/ironic]

You come to an AC forum that's at the peak of spoiling activity because of the many discussions regarding what will happen in the soon-to-be released ACR. You <STRIKE>could've</STRIKE> should've expected to encounter spoilers like that.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

[/ironic]

You come to an AC forum that's at the peak of spoiling activity because of the many discussions regarding what will happen in the soon-to-be released ACR. You <STRIKE>could've</STRIKE> should've expected to encounter spoilers like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd expect common sense to be honest. Don't you agree? How about a SPOILERS warning in the title or whatever? What's next? Malik dies too? Just thinking aloud here.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 03:56 PM
I'd expect common sense to be honest. Don't you agree? How about a SPOILERS warning in the title or whatever? What's next? Malik dies too? Just thinking aloud here.
All these discussions are filled with spoilers and using spoiler tags is a courtesy, not a rule. The fact of the matter is that most members here finished ACB long ago and posting spoiler tags for the few that did't is just a hassle.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:
All these discussions are filled with spoilers and using spoiler tags is a courtesy, not a rule. The fact of the matter is that most members here finished ACB long ago and posting spoiler tags for the few that did't is just a hassle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is Maria's supposed death mentioned in Brotherhood? I honestly don't remember that.

I'm complaining(?!) about spoilers concerning The Secret Crusade, which from what I've been able to gather, has spoilers concerning Revelations, not Brotherhood. Again, I finished Brotherhood like 5 to 6 times by now.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 04:04 PM
All these discussions are filled with spoilers and using spoiler tags is a courtesy, not a rule. The fact of the matter is that most members here finished ACB long ago and posting spoiler tags for the few that did't is just a hassle. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is Maria's supposed death mentioned in Brotherhood? I honestly don't remember that.

I'm complaining(?!) about spoilers concerning The Secret Crusade, which from what I've been able to gather, has spoilers concerning Revelations, not Brotherhood. Again, I finished Brotherhood like 5 to 6 times by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh I thought it was pertaining Lucy's death. My bad.
Either way that very fact has been discussed just as frequently without the use of spoiler tags on this forum. This is an AC discussion forum, we can't put spoiler tags on everything.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 04:11 PM

I'm complaining(?!) about spoilers concerning The Secret Crusade, which from what I've been able to gather, has spoilers concerning Revelations, not Brotherhood. Again, I finished Brotherhood like 5 to 6 times by now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Either way that very fact has been discussed just as frequently without the use of spoiler tags on this forum. This is an AC discussion forum, we can't put spoiler tags on everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeahhh, but Brotherhood has been released for some time now; Revelations on the other hand...

Still wishing that Ubisoft hadn't released Secret Crusade this soon. I purchased it like two days after it was released, haven't read it yet and now I know more about it than I actually wanted to.

Anyway, I'm complaining a bit too much; Great topic regardless, exploring the all tragic hero figure and all, surrounding both Ezio and Alta´r. Desmond not that much though, unless Revelations shows otherwise.

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 04:13 PM

Either way that very fact has been discussed just as frequently without the use of spoiler tags on this forum. This is an AC discussion forum, we can't put spoiler tags on everything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but if I'm not wrong it's a rule, the least we can do is put a spoiler tag in the title of thread, then if someone decide to enter here even being aware that the discussion will have spoilers it's their problem...

LightRey
10-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
but if I'm not wrong it's a rule, the least we can do is put a spoiler tag in the title of thread, then if someone decide to enter here even being aware that the discussion will have spoilers it's their problem...
I believe that only applies to recently released or yet to be released games/novels/comics/etc.

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 04:21 PM
I believe that only applies to recently released or yet to be released games/novels/comics/etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah but since a good part of The Secret Crusade will be showed in ACR I believe we should be carefull when talking about something related to Altair at least, it's not everyone who enjoy (or care about the AC) books and are aware of what happened with him after AC1/Bloodlines...

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 04:24 PM
BTW and sorry for the off-topic here, has it been confirmed that it is TRULY Shabaz voicing Alta´r?

I've read about it and I such information only crops up in IMDB and in the AC wiki. Also, the guy sounds to me - at times - like the guy who also voiced Alta´r in Bloodlines, which I always assumed was not Shabaz.

lukaszep
10-29-2011, 04:32 PM
Is it bad that i have no clue who Maria is?

Edit: Nevermind, i was trying to think of a Maria in AC:B, it didn't click you were talking about AC1. Sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

SixKeys
10-29-2011, 04:46 PM
BTW and sorry for the off-topic here, has it been confirmed that it is TRULY Shabaz voicing Alta´r?

I've read about it and I such information only crops up in IMDB and in the AC wiki. Also, the guy sounds to me - at times - like the guy who also voiced Alta´r in Bloodlines, which I always assumed was not Shabaz.

The guy in Bloodlines was definitely not Shahbaz, not sure about Revelations.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by lukaszep:

Edit: Nevermind, i was trying to think of a Maria in AC:B, it didn't click you were talking about AC1. Sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Eh, there's also a Maria in ACB. Y'know, Ezio's mom.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by SixKeys:

The guy in Bloodlines was definitely not Shahbaz, not sure about Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my assumption as well but after seeing a couple of vids featuring Alta´r, there are a couple of instances where he does sound like the guy from Bloodlines.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:

Eh, there's also a Maria in ACB. Y'know, Ezio's mom. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed. You-Be-Soft Montreal should think of other names for ladies.

lukaszep
10-29-2011, 05:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lukaszep:

Eh, there's also a Maria in ACB. Y'know, Ezio's mom. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...So there is.

Anyway, on topic. Maybe it's all done on purpose? Didn't they say they're going to be looking at issues like what it means to be an assassin etc. in AC:R? Maybe getting people close to you killed will play a part in Ezio's story.

Sarari
10-29-2011, 05:28 PM
What I think Ezio will realize from Altair's memories and library scripts is that the Assassin order is all just a failed attempt and that everything they fought for is a scam....

Just my opinion. I mean, you gotta think about it. We're not playing as Altair for nothing. There has to be a huge Revelations (realization) behind what Altair has to show us. I bet it's something we all won't be expecting.

iN3krO
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
What I think Ezio will realize from Altair's memories and library scripts is that the Assassin order is all just a failed attempt and that everything they fought for is a scam....

Just my opinion. I mean, you gotta think about it. We're not playing as Altair for nothing. There has to be a huge Revelations (realization) behind what Altair has to show us. I bet it's something we all won't be expecting.

Maybe Ezio will find out that their main mission isn't make ppl's life better but yes save the world (that we already know XDDD)

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

Maybe Ezio will find out that their main mission isn't make ppl's life better but yes save the world (that we already know XDDD) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By preserving free will, he's already doing that. Also, you guys should probably remember that he was THERE when Minerva explained what happened to the First Civilization and stuff. It's not like he doesn't have a clue of what's going on...

Sarari
10-29-2011, 06:36 PM
By preserving free will, he's already doing that. Also, you guys should probably remember that he was THERE when Minerva explained what happened to the First Civilization and stuff. It's not like he doesn't have a clue of what's going on...
^True

LightRey
10-30-2011, 04:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:

Maybe Ezio will find out that their main mission isn't make ppl's life better but yes save the world (that we already know XDDD) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

By preserving free will, he's already doing that. Also, you guys should probably remember that he was THERE when Minerva explained what happened to the First Civilization and stuff. It's not like he doesn't have a clue of what's going on... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah. We're playing Desmond after all. He knows all we do and more.

YHHTQ
10-30-2011, 04:16 AM
Now that I mentioned Minerva, something else came to my mind...

When Desmond is exploring Juno's Temple and she's talking to him, is he experiencing that through his Eagle Sense, similar to what happened in Monteriggioni or was she transmiting him a message in the present day? Has that been established previously?

I assume it's kinda similar to what happened in Monteriggioni, in the catacombs but having in mind I have no idea if it was ever confirmed, I'm just curious.

LightRey
10-30-2011, 04:50 AM

When Desmond is exploring Juno's Temple and she's talking to him, is he experiencing that through his Eagle Sense, similar to what happened in Monteriggioni or was she transmiting him a message in the present day? Has that been established previously?

I assume it's kinda similar to what happened in Monteriggioni, in the catacombs but having in mind I have no idea if it was ever confirmed, I'm just curious.
Well Desmond is the only one who could see or hear Juno, so it's likely Eagle Vision/Sense related.

YHHTQ
10-30-2011, 10:26 AM

Well Desmond is the only one who could see or hear Juno, so it's likely Eagle Vision/Sense related. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeahhhh, I remember Desmond asking the guys if they could hear anything and Lucy asked him what he was talking about it. I was just wondering if any of the guys from Ubisoft had confirmed it, since Amancio recently established that Subject 16 is indeed dead but part of his consciousness is INSIDE the Animus, which was fairly obvious after having played Brotherhood. Either way, he confirmed it.