PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SeafireLIV!!

Jester_159th
08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Just wanted to thank you for keeping us informed about BOB2's progress.

I'd written the title off when the first reports of CTD's and other issues surfaced just after it was released. But after reading your recent post about the 2.04 patch, I decided to give it a go.

So far, it's the best fun I've had with a flight sim (as a general package) for a long long time. Now I'm not going to get into comparing flight models here (I don't consider myself qualified enough to do that anyway). I'm just talking about the enjoyment factor of the all round package (the timescale, the campaign etc). Nor am I saying everyone should rush out and buy it since enjoyment is a very subjective thing. But I would suggest that if like me, you'd written BOB2 off, that you give it a second look (especially if in addition to flight sims you enjoy tactical and strategy titles).

So bottom line is, many thanks Seafire. Thanks to you I'm having a ball!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Jester_159th
08-07-2006, 11:35 AM
Just wanted to thank you for keeping us informed about BOB2's progress.

I'd written the title off when the first reports of CTD's and other issues surfaced just after it was released. But after reading your recent post about the 2.04 patch, I decided to give it a go.

So far, it's the best fun I've had with a flight sim (as a general package) for a long long time. Now I'm not going to get into comparing flight models here (I don't consider myself qualified enough to do that anyway). I'm just talking about the enjoyment factor of the all round package (the timescale, the campaign etc). Nor am I saying everyone should rush out and buy it since enjoyment is a very subjective thing. But I would suggest that if like me, you'd written BOB2 off, that you give it a second look (especially if in addition to flight sims you enjoy tactical and strategy titles).

So bottom line is, many thanks Seafire. Thanks to you I'm having a ball!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif