PDA

View Full Version : The Case's Cover

tjbyrum1
04-02-2011, 05:56 AM
The last thing anyone in this forum should ever complain about is the cover of a game.

But I ain't. I am not complaining, I am just VERY curious.

I've had AC Brotherhood since the day it came out. Ever since then, I never realized the front of the cover is deeply flawed.

First off, it has one Assassin on it. That's Ezio, everyone in the background are all Templars. They may SEEM and LOOK like Assassin's, but they're all Templars.

Second, the game is BROTHERHOOD. Yet none of the characters on the front (save Ezio) are even part of the Brotherhood.

Now my idea is that they should have put the Assassin's in the background, one's of which you can recruit.

However it is only obvious that they're on there to kind of 'promote' the multiplayer aspect of the game. But still, I think they should have been Assassin recruits.

Your thoughts or ideas? Again, I am not complaining, just pointing it out.

Geinref
04-04-2011, 08:57 AM
the cover is ok compared to the other ones but ur right, ubisoft made it to promote the multiplayer portion. Though the templars in the back are also considered a brotherhood within themselves. Ezio being in the front on his own can also show that he's going to start a brotherhood of himself.