PDA

View Full Version : assassins creed revelations ****

Christ0pherJ
11-17-2011, 04:45 PM
the new assassin's creed game is ****ing **** the single player is to ****ing short and the online multiplayer is just bull**** wheres a tip for the ****ing next game drop multiplayer and put some ****ing work into the single player ****s!!!

Christ0pherJ
11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
is it worth the money is it **** dont wast ur money download it some where for free

Krayus Korianis
11-17-2011, 04:49 PM
So... You made a forum account to complain about the game? For which you are angry it doesn't last as long as you'd like?

It is a sequel to a sequel of a sequel... I mean, it's not that hard to figure out, nor is it rocket science, that it won't last THAT long, as long as AC II.

Sarari
11-17-2011, 05:11 PM
I know how he feels, and I've been in his place with ACB, but there's no reason to go all out like that on a forum.

I remember when I was super mad about beating ACB so early. I was really disappointed in Ubisoft for making it really short, but I learned to look past it and not give a crap. It is what it is.

sp33dd34m0n
11-17-2011, 05:34 PM
Yes the story is super short but thats why they inplemented all the bugs. Working around them and restarting ur PS3 over and over again and playing the game with no income makes it feel much longer than it is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

No matter how I feel about the story. I will spend maaaany hours on the multiplayer over the next few months and thats why I'd say its worth the money. But if you dont like the MP I understand that u get mad.

Imo its the worst AC game ever just because of the bugs and issues. But this might be changed after a few weeks hopefully.

Serrachio
11-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Christ0pherJ:
the new assassin's creed game is ****ing **** the single player is to ****ing short and the online multiplayer is just bull**** wheres a tip for the ****ing next game drop multiplayer and put some ****ing work into the single player ****s!!!

Originally posted by Christ0pherJ:
is it worth the money is it **** dont wast ur money download it some where for free

I'm sorry, all I heard was "Waaahhhh!"

If you're going to complain about the game, cut the swearing and formulate a proper constructive response.

LightRey
11-17-2011, 06:05 PM
haha, what a n00b.

Sarari
11-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Guys don't hate. Does anybody remember my first post? It was me going all out on the combat and how crappy it was. I had my fair share of curse words in it. I'm pretty sure a lot of you on the forums and out can relate to him whether it's an AC game or not.

Try having some compassion and understanding for him. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Serrachio
11-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
Guys don't hate. Does anybody remember my first post? It was me going all out on the combat and how crappy it was. I had my fair share of curse words in it. I'm pretty sure a lot of you on the forums and out can relate to him whether it's an AC game or not.

Try having some compassion and understanding for him. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

No offense, but I'd rather show compassion to someone who properly makes their post.

I don't want to see the eyesore where the filter has kicked in numerous times, because it makes me think that the poster is quite ignorant.

Sarari
11-17-2011, 06:30 PM
You're right about him seeming quite ignorant. He doesn't seem like he could use some compassion, but I know where's he's been, and I can relate to him. Overall, no reason to post something like this.

jmk1999
11-17-2011, 07:38 PM
topic closed for excessive use of inappropriate language and commentary. further obstructions will be met with banishment from the forums.