PDA

View Full Version : Cant find the aqueduct and last liar of romulus on my map

cotselepezio
03-27-2011, 04:21 AM
hello
i want to know if anyone have the same problem with me and if it is how can i resolved it
i just cant find the second templar liar (the aqueduct) and the last liar of romulus if anyone know pls tell me what i must do to access them

Lord_Ethcaz
03-27-2011, 04:31 AM
I think both of em fall in the area that is unlocked at the very end of the storyline. Not sure about the aquaducts, but I think it's also in that area.
So, if you've unlocked all area's, you should be able to see it marked on your map. Else, synch all viewpoints and it should definitely be there. Meaning, if you still can't find it, go to your map and turn off everything, except the markers for the lairs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

cotselepezio
03-27-2011, 04:55 AM
I have only one viewpoint that i dont sync with so maybe i have to unlock all places at the end off the game but the only thing is that i played the trajan market and i thought that i will be able to play the aqueduct after i finish the market but i ok i will see

kennyLICIOUS
03-27-2011, 04:59 AM
I can't remeber "the adueduct" but the last lair of romulus is at the top (north west corner) it didn't unlock until a certain part of the game tho, not sure what mission i did but i belive it stays hidden on your map until you reach this part of the game, just as it did in assassin's creed 2 with altiars armour.

cotselepezio
03-27-2011, 05:45 AM
ok
when i will reach this part of the game i will see
thanks

cotselepezio
03-27-2011, 07:42 AM
im at sequence 8 now and i am able to play both liar of romulus and the aqueduct thank you very much kennyLICIOUS

Lord_Ethcaz
03-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by cotselepezio:
im at sequence 8 now and i am able to play both liar of romulus and the aqueduct thank you very much kennyLICIOUS

Pfft, your welcome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif