PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good Saitek X45 profile

Tachyon1000
03-18-2007, 01:22 AM
I was wondering if anyone would like to share their profile for their Saitek X45 for use with IL2. I just recently purchased one over Ebay and I am trying to figure out a good profile to use, so if someone is willing to share their .dat file or can point me to some website that has X45 profiles, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks.

Waldo.Pepper
03-18-2007, 02:12 AM
I shall share mine, but I think that the request is a little pointless as the game is so user definable that it ends up being largely meaningless.

For example of I tell you that if I press the pinkie switch on the stick and a button on the throttle this sends a ctrl+L, what good would this do you? I mean you would not know what ctrl+L actually does anymore. It could mean drop tanks, or turn on cockpit lights. You will never know.

Bearcat99
03-18-2007, 05:31 AM
Hit the ERxssentials link in my sig.. Adlbas has a good one... but I have found that it is better to create your own.

dieg777
03-18-2007, 06:50 AM
send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will send you mine- I have a map laid out as well to show how each button functions but you will have to check this against your assignments in control section of the game

SidCheshire
03-18-2007, 03:39 PM
As said above, you would also need the key assignments - they come before the X45 setup.

In reality, it's best to set your own up as it is a personal thing. Doesn't take long, in fact you'll spend more time altering it afterwards when you decide to try something different!!