PDA

View Full Version : Altair's armor in ACB ?

AceAssassin19
10-23-2010, 03:49 AM
Hi guys, i was just wondering whether the altair aromor would be able in ACB or not. I hope not because I'm pretty tired of that pice of ****. Anyway if someone knows please send a reply, i would really appreciate it.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

NewBlade200
10-23-2010, 03:55 AM
No, but its in the escape sequence http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Roakeru
10-23-2010, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by NewBlade200:
No, but its in the escape sequence http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
why are you so sure?.....i think it will be in the game and you will recover it or repair it later in the story

itsamea-mario
10-23-2010, 06:21 AM
thats just counter productive.
making pregress in order to unlock something, which is exactly the same as what you unlock in the other game seems stupid, i'd much rather have something different.

Roakeru
10-23-2010, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
making pregress in order to unlock something, which is exactly the same as what you unlock in the other game seems stupid, i'd much rather have something different.
i would to but i doubt there can be an armor better than altair's armor so i'm quite sure it will be in the game.

Abeonis
10-23-2010, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Roakeru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i would to but i doubt there can be an armor better than altair's armor so i'm quite sure it will be in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But it won't be, so you're wrong.

salted onions
10-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Roakeru:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
i would to but i doubt there can be an armor better than altair's armor so i'm quite sure it will be in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, story-logic wise yes, Altair's the best armor in the world probably, but I doubt Atlair's armor can beat a cannon ball to face as seen during the siege of Monterrigoni. Sure, it's the strongest one, but giving a player something that they've aleady had as a weird isn't very gratifying gameplay wise. I'm sure they'll have more armor, and probably armor just as good as Altair's armor in the game.

Mr_Stunner
10-23-2010, 10:19 AM
I think that Ezio will make one of his own at the end of the game.
Maybe Desmond ends up finding altair's armor on the villa and start using it for AC3...

Roakeru
10-23-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roakeru:

But it won't be, so you're wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
wow you seem to be very sure of yourself...but the armor is in fact in the game but we don't know if ezio will lose it forever after the attack on the villa or he will recover it somehow....and also don't forget that ezio will loose many of his abilities and health and even one hidden blade during the attack and will have to re-earn them later on ,so if recovering altair's armor is not gratifying gameplay wise than those things aren't either...so unless they modify the stats on all the armors (let's say add a level or two on all categories) i don't see how creating an identical armor in terms of stats is good...it just doesn't make sense...so maybe they will improve altair's armor somehow,visually and also the stats...the same thing goes for altair's sword and maybe they will add altair's dagger this time around...who knows.

Sicron1417
01-02-2011, 03:23 PM
The only way of getting it is by purchasing is on uplay

Neo_Age
01-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Sicron1417:

This. Though I dont think it even gives you the buffs it had in the previous game health wise.

jimbob2720
01-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Neo_Age:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sicron1417:

This. Though I dont think it even gives you the buffs it had in the previous game health wise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's for cosmetic look this time around.