PDA

View Full Version : will lose currently save with new game?

jt2115
12-17-2007, 03:58 AM
My son is playing the game. And I want to play it in a new game mode, but it will overwrite the current save point. Is that mean only one person can play this game. I am very confuse. So, if I want to play the new game mode, then it will overwrited and my son's previously played game will be lost???

DungeonRaider
12-17-2007, 11:34 PM
AFAIK you can create a second profile on the console and use that for your son without overwriting the save under your profile - could be wrong though?

blarson11
12-18-2007, 02:22 AM
you have to create another profile on your xbox before you can start over. shouldnt be too hard since there is no xbox live and any patches you need can be downloaded throught the first account.
if you dont care about collectalbles such as flags and templars you can just replay each memory block but i dont know if you get the narratives as well.

numnutz13
12-19-2007, 02:49 AM
yeah, just create a new profile (if it's a 360 then do it on a dashboard, make sure you're signed out of the other profile; and if it's a PS3 then i don't know just make another profile) then start up the game while signed in on your new profile not your son's and you only get the option for New Game, but it won't effect your son's game data at all