PDA

View Full Version : 60% done 90% let down

kcmat77
12-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I LOVED AC2 and have been waiting so intently on Brotherhood. Tried talking my friends into getting it. Now Im a little embarassed I did.

I like the free play moving about Rome. I LOVE the storyline. Graphics are good ... it has all the things a good game needs.

Why am I let down? The "missions" could just be cutscenes. Or even those stupid scenes where you randomly have to hit a button. The missions are SO linear that the only chalange is figuring out how the completely unimaginative writer wanted you to do it. Oops you took 3 steps. 2 was the limit. Here look and Ezio for 50 seconds and think about your mistake.

If I want to mass kill (I aAM an amazing killer after all) then let me. I hate figuring out the exact path the writer wants you to go. open it up a bit. At the cost of the games higher better writers and programmers so maybe the next one will be better.

Multiplayer is pretty fun. Only complaint I have is I can begin to kill a target from down the road therefor overriding any attempt to be stunned. Kill>stun so button tap till you have score and new target. rinse repeat.

Hey I'll /rant off. Just bummed alittle about linear missions.

Mat

AnthonyA85
12-04-2010, 06:47 PM
My guess is you're talking about the "100% synch" thing? That's not mandatory you know, it's completely optional. You don't HAVE to do things the way Ezio did IF you DONT WANT TO.

Randy 355
12-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Well, I didn't have to much of a problem doing missions the way I wanted. Sometimes it took me off sync with Ezio, but I figured "Hey, something else to do later, sweet!"

Oh, and if you want to do some mass killing, the Animus Training has a mission where you can kill as many people as you can take with kill streaks and such. So long as you don't get hit, but you're an amazing fighter so I know you'll enjoy it!

In fact, I'm gonna go do some of that myself right now...

Jack-Reacher
12-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Oops you took 3 steps. 2 was the limit. Here look and Ezio for 50 seconds and think about your mistake.

WTF?

Anyway just do it however you want, and then replay them for 100% synch, simple