PDA

View Full Version : Strange symbols

Kiba6688
07-16-2011, 07:53 AM
In the memory Wolves among the dead, in the room where the big cross is , when you use Eagle vision on the floor , you can see a triangle, and an apple. Did anyone noticed it? What does it mean?

LightRey
07-16-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by kiba6688:
In the memory Wolves among the dead, in the room where the big cross is , when you use Eagle vision on the floor , you can see a triangle, and an apple. Did anyone noticed it? What does it mean?
Yeah, I noticed it too. they're some of the glyphs from subject 16. Might be an easter egg, might be encoded into the animus, or might be even more mysterious.

blazefp
07-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
Yeah, I noticed it too. they're some of the glyphs from subject 16. Might be an easter egg, might be encoded into the animus, or might be even more mysterious.

More mysterious almost for sure. It's assassin's creed we are talking about after all xD

LightRey
07-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by blazefp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

More mysterious almost for sure. It's assassin's creed we are talking about after all xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good point. xD
They're probably going to come with another mind.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Blind2Society
07-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Do you mean the ones mentioned here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3321098139)? Check the images linked in the 4th post.

LightRey
07-17-2011, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Do you mean the ones mentioned here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3321098139)? Check the images linked in the 4th post.
I'm pretty sure those were the ones he meant. At least they're the ones I meant.
I'm pretty sure I saw something similar elsewhere in the game though, but I can't remember what or where...

Kiba6688
07-17-2011, 05:04 AM
Yes , I meant those. I didn't know that there is a topic about it already.

blazefp
07-17-2011, 06:09 AM
I'm pretty sure those were the ones he meant. At least they're the ones I meant.
I'm pretty sure I saw something similar elsewhere in the game though, but I can't remember what or where...

I think Desmond saw similar writings in Abstergo.
It says "Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them."
This (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/175552/blog/assassins-creed-ending-explained/) should explain all the drawings Desmond finds at the end of AC1.

LightRey
07-17-2011, 07:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I think Desmond saw similar writings in Abstergo.
It says "Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them."
This (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/175552/blog/assassins-creed-ending-explained/) should explain all the drawings Desmond finds at the end of AC1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, we know that. Those are 16's glyphs, but that doesn't explain why not only a glyph, but also his warning was hidden on the floor in a Romulus lair. Most likely it was part of the Animus code, since something like that is unlikely to have been written down in that time period.
I just wish I could remember what that other thing was I found.

blazefp
07-17-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm more keen to admit that that is an easter egg. I can't imagine why ubi would just left that message in the floor of this church or whatever this is. However, the pyramid is obviously a location of one of the six apples of eden.
This church seems to be Romulus' church so it's understandable that someone has drawn the location of a PoE there but an encoded warning to Desmond? Nah, if that's not and easter egg than i've no idea what that is

LightRey
07-18-2011, 05:32 AM
I'm more keen to admit that that is an easter egg. I can't imagine why ubi would just left that message in the floor of this church or whatever this is. However, the pyramid is obviously a location of one of the six apples of eden.
This church seems to be Romulus' church so it's understandable that someone has drawn the location of a PoE there but an encoded warning to Desmond? Nah, if that's not and easter egg than i've no idea what that is
Well. One of the glyps was also on the door to the vault at the end of ACB (you need to use Eagle vision and it can't be seen during Ezio's memory of the Romulus lair in which you see the same door). This could mean that this one also marks a vault. However, since this one also contains one of 16's warnings written in blood, it's more likely an easter egg or something 16 encoded into the animus in case Desmond couldn't use eagle vision outside of the animus.

blazefp
07-18-2011, 10:57 AM
Well. One of the glyps was also on the door to the vault at the end of ACB (you need to use Eagle vision and it can't be seen during Ezio's memory of the Romulus lair in which you see the same door). This could mean that this one also marks a vault. However, since this one also contains one of 16's warnings written in blood, it's more likely an easter egg or something 16 encoded into the animus in case Desmond couldn't use eagle vision outside of the animus.

Could you show me that glyph?