PDA

View Full Version : Gun in close combat

RangerRico
10-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Although it dose look cool, isn't it a waste of ammo to shoot somebody half a foot away when you could stab them with you hidden blade instead.

ninjasownu
10-24-2010, 07:13 PM
You dont always have the time to take out your hidden blade and get your hand up to his neck. With the gun you just point in the general direction and shoot.

MT4K
10-24-2010, 07:18 PM
i imagine in those instances the hidden gun will either have infinite ammo or you will be able to choose when you want to have them combined or not, so you could just use the hidden blade on its own or combined (would be my preference since inf ammo is cheap)

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-24-2010, 07:41 PM
i think the max ammo is like 15 or 25 well cross bow is lie 25 or 30

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 07:45 PM
I dispatched like 6 guards in under 5 seconds.
Jump down and assassinate two(4 left). Have my dagger out and kill two easily(2 left). Counter a guard behind me(1 left). And I don't have time for another swing as the last guard tries to slash me so I just shoot him at point-blank.

jbahr11
10-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
Jump down and assassinate two(4 left). Have my dagger out and kill two easily(2 left). Counter a guard behind me(1 left). And I don't have time for another swing as the last guard tries to slash me so I just shoot him at point-blank.

How did you this when the game doesn't come out for three weeks, unless you downloaded it illegally, and I think we all know you're making this stuff up.

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by jbahr11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
I was talking about AC2. I didn't read the posts before me when I posted. The OP never said anything about ac:b

How did you this when the game doesn't come out for three weeks, unless you downloaded it illegally, and I think we all know you're making this stuff up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Account_Deleted
10-25-2010, 12:06 AM
games conventions?

jbahr11
10-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
games conventions?

Game conventions are unfair to most fans, because they are unavailable to fans that don't live anywhere close to where they are being held. What is the point of them anyway when they spoil games a little bit for people who haven't played them yet, especially when a game is there that has not been released yet.

Nick1021
10-25-2010, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jbahr11:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
I was talking about AC2. I didn't read the posts before me when I posted. The OP never said anything about ac:b

How did you this when the game doesn't come out for three weeks, unless you downloaded it illegally, and I think we all know you're making this stuff up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought we were talking about assassins creed 2 =P
The OP never said anything about ac:b

devildog789
10-25-2010, 05:12 PM
i think the max ammo is like 15 or 25 well cross bow is lie 25 or 30

Well if Ezio actually carried all that, wouldn't he be weighed down considerably? That's a lot of things to carry.

Nick1021
10-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by devild0g789:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i think the max ammo is like 15 or 25 well cross bow is lie 25 or 30

Well if Ezio actually carried all that, wouldn't he be weighed down considerably? That's a lot of things to carry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And a sword and shortsword and an axe and a spear =P AND a parachute.

RangerRico
10-25-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm talking about the new fighting mechanics in ACB, not AC2.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-25-2010, 10:18 PM
I saw on a video Ezio had 25 cross bow arrows. I'm not sure which one it was but i saw it on gametrailers