PDA

View Full Version : Is the exclusive content ACTUALLY exclusive?

Rakudaton
10-27-2010, 02:04 PM
I refer to the preorder bonuses such as the harlequin or the drachen armour.

Do you think these will be released as DLC after a few months? I'd hate to buy the normal edition and then find I couldn't get these extra things.

Deathgrim666
10-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Only ubisoft knows if they will release the extra content later.

SlimeDynamiteD
10-27-2010, 02:08 PM
They didn't do it with AC II right?
So I wouldn't count on it.

If they did, then I would count on it :P

Deathgrim666
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
They didn't do it with AC II right?
So I wouldn't count on it.

If they did, then I would count on it :P

They did release the maps later for ac2.

ninjasownu
10-27-2010, 02:17 PM
They will. Its around an extra half hour of gameplay and ubisoft would love to get some money out of it. I have no doubt in my mind that it will come out for 360.

magesupermaster
10-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by ninjasownu:
They will. Its around an extra half hour of gameplay and ubisoft would love to get some money out of it. I have no doubt in my mind that it will come out for 360.

Read again the OP..

BioPulse.ps3
10-27-2010, 02:27 PM
nothing official has been said on this matter, but like ninjasownu said, for ubi those extra stuff is pure profit waiting to be maid. so consider the current exclusive stuff, as timed exclusive stuff.

ninjasownu
10-27-2010, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ninjasownu:

Read again the OP.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol I was looking at another topic not to long ago about the ps3 exclusive mission. The pre order bonuses might be dlc. I dont have high hope in that though. They would need to add other things with it. Not just one character and one piece of armor.

ChaosxNetwork
10-27-2010, 05:29 PM
I hope not as why should we, who don't have the money to buy the limited edition suffer from not having good content, you people should just get it earlier and us later that's all...
My opinion http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jlorence
10-27-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm guessing they're "timed" exclusives and will be available as DLC a few months later. I know the 2 maps each have a trophy attached to them so it would be impossible to 100% the game without them, enraging those who care about such things but couldn't afford the $100 editions.

DLC is money in the bank and Ubisoft won't pass up an opportunity like that.

EzioAssassin51
10-28-2010, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by j_lorence:
I know the 2 maps each have a trophy attached to them...

No they dont... just looked and Tajan MARKET and Aqua Gear don't have trophies. It's Trajan Bath, not market.

And just so you guys know, the reason why they released the AC2 maps for DLC is because they were needed for 100%.

I think only the Harlequin will come out probably because of the popular demand and love for him!

Roakeru
10-28-2010, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j_lorence:
I know the 2 maps each have a trophy attached to them...

No they dont... just looked and Tajan MARKET and Aqua Gear don't have trophies. It's Trajan Bath, not market.

And just so you guys know, the reason why they released the AC2 maps for DLC is because they were needed for 100%.

I think only the Harlequin will come out probably because of the popular demand and love for him! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's Trajan MARKET not Bath ...where did you come up with that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyOC7MmCfs

FrankieSatt
10-28-2010, 06:51 AM
$$$$ speaks.

There is $$$$ to be made by putting them on the XBox market place.

Exclusives now a days just means that you get it earlier than someone else. Eventually everyone will have the chance to get it.

Pattington_Bear
10-28-2010, 06:52 AM
drachen armour

personally I think it will be released as DLC later, Ubisoft won't miss a chance to make more money off the series, as far as the bonus armor and maps are concerned they do not add anymore onto the AC story, or % of completion , they are just extra gameplay hours.