PDA

View Full Version : DEVELOPERS: SUGGESTION FOR NAVITAGION MAP

Txema1
03-26-2005, 11:25 AM
I think it would be very interesting if the contacts present in the navigation map included information about HOW THEY HAVE BEEN DETECTED: if they have been seen by the crew of the submarine, if the have been detected by radar, hydrophone, or if they have been reported by other ships through the radio net... In that case an indication of the u-boat or plane that reported the contact would be sweet.

What do you think about this suggestion?

Could you please add this information for the contacts in the navigation map together with the information currently present about speed and so on?

Thanks for your help !!!

Txema

Txema1
03-26-2005, 11:25 AM
I think it would be very interesting if the contacts present in the navigation map included information about HOW THEY HAVE BEEN DETECTED: if they have been seen by the crew of the submarine, if the have been detected by radar, hydrophone, or if they have been reported by other ships through the radio net... In that case an indication of the u-boat or plane that reported the contact would be sweet.

What do you think about this suggestion?

Could you please add this information for the contacts in the navigation map together with the information currently present about speed and so on?

Thanks for your help !!!

Txema

TASKFORCE1x1
04-01-2005, 01:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

HelfriedSchultz
04-01-2005, 02:21 AM
I would be happy with a copy of the map for each zoom mode so I don't end up with an ugly jagged map on half of my modes.

RustyTorpedo
04-01-2005, 08:02 AM
I would be happy with a protractor.

wingtip59
04-01-2005, 08:09 AM
I'd be happy in multiplayer map it would show the usernames of the team mates subs