PDA

View Full Version : EA sports Active or Biggest Loser

Nicoco79
12-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Has anyone tried either of these titles and can recommend them? I am interested in a cardio and weight training program.

With the the bugs in Fitness evolved not being addressed in a timely manner or not even acknowledged by the developers I am moving on to another game. But I don't want to waste more money like I feel I did with FE.

Alnark
12-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Are you able to rent them at a local game store first? I've been critical of the game as well, but when you look on Amazon, this game is still leading the pack (in a positive way) when you look at reviews vs. rating given.

Overall, I think each of the games mentioned has their issues and perhaps the 2nd version of each will be that much better.

InfiniteRUSSKY
01-13-2011, 05:07 PM
If you think one of those other games is not going to have bugs think again.

Active 2 will log you out during routines if it can't recognize your face, making you stop in the middle of the routine to manually login. Extremely annoying and the worst bug of all 3 games.

Biggest loser will just stop tracking you altogether. You can be doing everything perfect and nothing, zero it doesn't even see you. This happens randomly but fairly frequently.