PDA

View Full Version : Same useless controls as in Brotherhood?

TB_Jaybird
11-24-2011, 10:33 PM
My gripes with the series so far has been the way to lock onto a target.

My "shiny" persona that reflects the target i am on hops around so much and it does not matter if camera control or the old way.

It really me off and i have thrown controllers out the window because of this. I line up on a target and enter the circle only to kill teh guy behind me even though the guy was lit up. stupid programmers... seriously ...do you guys play your or just try to people off?

Did you guys fix it or are the controls the same in Revelations?

Did you fix the audio glitches of audio disappearing? Spoken words by NPC's in brotherhood last one day for me and then they a re gone but that STUPID background music while waiting for a multiplayer never seems to be affected. Only the cool parts of teh audio go missing like NPC's talking.

Why are there so many obstacles everywhere in brotherhood? i jump off a ledge, NOWHERE NEAR A HAYSTACK, and i end up in a haystack. WTF ubi?

Multiplayer respawn locations?

Fix this so i dont die before i even show up ingame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have died while being inside the menu waiting to respawn so you know the AI places you right in somebodies path for them to kill you. I have spawned only to realise that i was probably STANDING there like an idiot the whole time and that is how people kill you while you are inside the menus waiting.

There are so many really frustrating parts of this series i am seriously thinking about NOT getting Revelation.

One thing is for sure and that is that i will NEVER, EVER, buy another STEAM game.

With the physical disk i can jsut re-install the game to get the audio back. WIth steamyou ahve to wait 8 hours each time. This is on top of their iffy service that goes down all the time and their buggy software.

STEAM SUCKS so stay away from it.

Why does it take so long to respawn in a multi? 30 seconds for a respawn sometimes? ridic if you ask me and i usually end up leaving at that point.

I am one of those game hoppers. I only play if the numbers on both teams are even. If i lose a player then i leave. If teh opposing team loses one i stay. Its their choice to stay so its not my problem if they get shanked 100 times in 5 min.

Same old DRM in revelations? Constant on connection req or has that been dropped?

<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

naran6142
11-24-2011, 10:42 PM
lol???

deskpe
11-24-2011, 11:22 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
This is the console forum

"Assassin's Creed & ACR General Discussion [Console]"

I had none of those problems on x360.

AU7thGear
11-25-2011, 01:51 AM
I hope this thread gets deleted. The Dev's shouldn't have to listen to this utter nonsense from people like you. Go make a game and try and please everyone. I have heard no such things about problems with the control scheme. And I am fine with it myself. Maybe it's the player, not the game... And as to your bug problems. I will agree on some of the MP aspect. On PS3 it took about 10 years to join each game and i'm still getting around to MP in Revelations. But in terms of the bugg's in ACB i'm not sure because I have it on PS3. But you are wrong about steam. It's not there fault with servers and the games quality. Do you think it's Sony or Microsoft's fault that a game they haven't published has bugs? Steam simply put up what they are given. Please check your facts before you are criticizing online services.

M4Awesome
11-25-2011, 02:39 AM
dont know wat ur on about bro, just tap LT and itll completely lock on and not move

blazefp
11-25-2011, 07:42 AM
This thread should die. I didn't have any of those problems. Maybe the problem is you.

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Dude. When they light up it's tell you PRESS THE LOCK ON BUTTON TO LOCK ON.

Not, hey i'm glowing so I'm locked already.

You made it this far?

PhiIs1618033
11-25-2011, 02:49 PM
The locking system is even more ******ed then in AC:B. You now have to tap the button extremely lightly, or it won't work. I miss my 'hold LT to Lock' setting from AC1. ;_;

Black_Widow9
11-25-2011, 03:43 PM
If you have Feedback please post it in the constructively in the appropriate Thread without your use of Language of CAPS.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>