PDA

View Full Version : Orders

HansN-u768
11-24-2004, 01:30 AM
When i see a sub movie what i love is the Orders the cap gives the order to somone that gives the order to somone and finaly u here a Ay Ay and the order is done i hope that will pe a part of sh3 ofcorse giving 5 orders in a row can be a mess but then its the caps job also to make sure the crew or Officer get the order and understand it so in sh3 if u give alot of orders on 1 time then crew shout get confuset and a officer shut say come down cap or somting like that 1 order at the time to 1 station.

HansN-u768
11-24-2004, 01:30 AM
When i see a sub movie what i love is the Orders the cap gives the order to somone that gives the order to somone and finaly u here a Ay Ay and the order is done i hope that will pe a part of sh3 ofcorse giving 5 orders in a row can be a mess but then its the caps job also to make sure the crew or Officer get the order and understand it so in sh3 if u give alot of orders on 1 time then crew shout get confuset and a officer shut say come down cap or somting like that 1 order at the time to 1 station.