PDA

View Full Version : City Income Bank Deposits Not Consistent with 20min Intervals.

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 02:37 AM
After playing the game, i noticed a lot that I was not getting my income bank deposits on regular 20 minute intervals like I should be.

AC II and ACB income deposits were always consistent and were like clockwork. The delays on the deposits in ACR have really led to less profit being gained, which is bad because ACR requires even more money than previous games.

For example, there are several more landmarks in ACR than there were in ACB, which range from 20-40k each. Completing all of the weapon and book collections in the game costs a fortune as well.

Some of you may or may not know this, but Cappadocia shops sell extra weapons and extra books that you cannot buy in Constantinople. Each book sold in Cappadocia ranges from 60k-110k.

Bottom line is, its gonna take foooorever to get enough money to complete all of these purchases, and if the deposits did come every 20 minutes like they are suppose to, I'd probably have bought everything by now.

deadly_thought
11-19-2011, 02:42 AM
ive had it say '0 income deposited in bank vault' and its not a glitch i checked it really doesnt deposit anything when it says that annoying when youre short a few grand

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 02:47 AM
I've had entire hours go by without getting a bank deposit. It seems more random in this game than ACB, instead of every 20 minutes on the dot.

iejatuv
11-19-2011, 03:25 AM
It's reported and commented on the glitch trend in this forum, and also on the facebook Ubisoft support page. Even they reply to almost all of the glitches, this one has not been replied yet by Ubisoft members, nor it has been fixed. You won't get money again until they release a patch for this. I've stopped playing 3 days ago, and no solution yet...

iouaj
11-19-2011, 03:45 AM
Only solution I've found is to uninstall the first patch 1.01, it worked for me. Beforehand, like you, no income for hours (it did work for awhile at first though, then as I progressed through the game, no income). So I decided to uninstall the patch (again as it gave me some other problems earlier as well i.e. - trying to buy parachutes was freezing my system) After, when I restarted the game without the patch installed, I simply hid Ezio into some hay and I went to run some errands out of the house for a few hours, came home and the bank was full. Income has been coming in regularly again. Hope that helps.

Whirz
11-19-2011, 04:05 AM
I tried deleting the patch and it didn't fix the problem, it's very frustrating, hope theres a fix on the way soon

Mr_Shade
11-19-2011, 04:11 AM
The team is aware of the problem, but please make sure you are also reporting it directly to support.

I know many people think posting on the forum "is enough" - it isn't.

Please make sure your contact Support directly, reporting all of the issues.

This allows Support to work hand in hand with the team, collecting much more data than the forum allows, making the process much smoother.

News on any patches will only be announced when they have news and are sure they have fixed the issue.

So, I can only ask that you bare with the team for the time being.

Please remember to also post your feedback in the pinned threads, since they are the ones which we will update when we have news.