PDA

View Full Version : The SF in the Trailer of AC

Tirinel
05-17-2007, 05:57 AM
When you watch it and hear the sounds on it, The Trailer of Assassins Creeds is in some areas quite fuzzy and sizzly, the exact sound of a sound of things in modern day. What are your thoughts on this, as the game does have something to do with SF as Jade said in the Development Diary?

randman2007
05-17-2007, 07:42 AM
I have always assumed the sounds were that of someone being "plugged into" the past. And as the connection is being set and adjusted (during the first few seconds of fuzziness and audio disturbance) you have elemenents of sounds and light being mixed into one moment.

chewie1890
05-17-2007, 10:46 AM
I can only assume that when they start looking into the guys genetic memory there has to be some kind of cross noise that he can hear.

randman2007
05-17-2007, 10:51 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Hey Chewie, have you ever thought that the guy's memory they're looking into might be Sam Fisher's? I mean it's a huge stretch and it would put SC more into the realm of sci-fi than it has ever gone before, but it would be interesting if Sam had some pure assassin blood in him.

tailstriker
05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
i like the theory, but fortunatly or unfortunatly they said that it was going to be a new franchise. I dont think it is exactly a new one if it is connected to sam like that.

First-Endever
05-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Nooooo... I do not like that theory at all, I think that would be gay if it was Sam Fisher. Not to make fun of you or anything, but those two kind of games aren't ones to cross with each other.

chewie1890
05-17-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by randman2007:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Hey Chewie, have you ever thought that the guy's memory they're looking into might be Sam Fisher's? I mean it's a huge stretch and it would put SC more into the realm of sci-fi than it has ever gone before, but it would be interesting if Sam had some pure assassin blood in him.

That's a pretty....interesting thought. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I think it would definitly be pretty funny, but I hope that it's not true, That would be a little to gimmicky for my tastes.

EDIT: Haha, looking back at my post I was acting like it was a possibility that a Ubi member put out, my bad. In the end I don't think it's anything Montreal would consider doing.

randman2007
05-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Hahahaa!!

Oh, I agree with you both, First-Endev and Chewie, but it was just a THOUGHT. I'd HATE it if were true. It'd be way more cheezy than I'd like.

I think I miswrote my thought when I said it would be "interesting" before. But for some dumb reason, I can't think of a better way to put it.

All in all, I'm praying like hell that Altair's decendents don't include Same Fisher.

chewie1890
05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
You should ask that question in the 'What Would Happen' Thread. It's got the potential for some really funny answers.