PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Stuck In The Observatory. Keep falling when I get to the top.. Is It A Bug?

PC GUY 2006
01-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Hi, I have made it to what I think is the last bit to climb up before getting to the top where you can heal the land... But.. I jump from plate to plate and climb up where at last I get to the red plate and that plate shoots me across but I keep falling Anika keeps dropping me. I think I need to get to the platform on the left but HOW? After you step on the plates the last two for me are green then red then it shoots you of to the left but I keep falling. I have been stuck on this for 3 days now... HELP PLEASE.........!!!!! Thanks, Steve

PC GUY 2006
01-10-2009, 04:26 AM
Hi, I have made it to what I think is the last bit to climb up before getting to the top where you can heal the land... But.. I jump from plate to plate and climb up where at last I get to the red plate and that plate shoots me across but I keep falling Anika keeps dropping me. I think I need to get to the platform on the left but HOW? After you step on the plates the last two for me are green then red then it shoots you of to the left but I keep falling. I have been stuck on this for 3 days now... HELP PLEASE.........!!!!! Thanks, Steve

Mystica_567
01-10-2009, 05:28 AM
Try making Elika double jump with you just when she drops you.

PC GUY 2006
01-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi Thank you for your help. It seems on reloading the game that I have found a bug. The Ledge that you jump up on was not there but having reloaded the ps3 it is now. Thank you once again and I must say that this is a really great game but with lots and lots of silly buggs.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif