PDA

View Full Version : What lobby program for MP?

CaptainGelo
05-01-2009, 09:41 AM
iv been away for awhile...

seems like hyperlobby is forgotten battles only..

what are people using this days?

there anything else i need to download?, any mods?

when is BoB comming?

thx!

CaptainGelo
05-01-2009, 09:41 AM
iv been away for awhile...

seems like hyperlobby is forgotten battles only..

what are people using this days?

there anything else i need to download?, any mods?

when is BoB comming?

thx!

ace1328fw190
05-01-2009, 10:33 AM
BoB is still in development, but HL is still used for IL2, the latest is IL2 1946 with 4.08m patch, thats what most servers are running, and its in the Forgotten Battles room in HL

steiner562
05-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Everyone still uses the forgotten battles room in hyperlobby its just the lobby name was never updated,version 4.08 stock is the latest version of the game you will need the il2 1946 DVD most likely to upgrade to that,sorry there is no mod support on these forums its forbidden there are mod forums for that,anyway you will need version 4.08m first.
(opps ace beat me to it! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif )

CaptainGelo
05-01-2009, 10:58 AM
i see

thx

what about this BEta patch?

why is mods forbidden..

Urufu_Shinjiro
05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oleg86:

why is mods forbidden.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mods were made by cracking the games code, they are not officially sanctioned, and when they first appeared there was a lot of controversy. Since this is the official forum for the publisher there is limited allowance for mods, we can talk about them, we can show pictures of them, but no links to mods, no discussion of how to make them, and no support for them here.