PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use a Racing wheel with driver parallel lines?

Noodles76
09-17-2007, 04:20 PM
well just as the title states, do any of you use a racing wheel? or do they even work with driver? i dont have one yet and i was thinking about getting one but if it doesnt work with one of the games that would be perfect for it, i dont see the point.

if it does(please tell me what kind you have) and works well im thinking about getting one and modyfiying it so i can fit an accual car wheel in place of the usuall tiny racing wheel.

driver_madness
09-19-2007, 05:39 AM
It may not be worth buying a steering wheel for the game.
I have contacted logitec countless times and they seem to say the game is incompatible with all there steering wheels.

Lotitec being the global leader with steering wheels; and there is really no point messing around with other steering wheels because the others aren't all that great!

But if you want to play it with driver: parallel lines you'll be best to buy something not logitec. Unfortunately the game had to be imcopatible with the best brand of steering wheel.

Noodles76
09-19-2007, 02:58 PM
hmm well thats not good. it picks up my logitech joystick and i can use that but its a pain(and weird) to drive with a joystick...

id also use it for GTA SA, ford racing 3, looking for TOCA 3 but pita to find... also NFS MW id use it for. i dunno i had one for ps2 but it was such a pain to set up, detangle cords,keep the footpedals from sliding, etc..)

driver_madness
09-20-2007, 02:50 AM
The logitec devices will work with the game however their is a large deadzone the profiler won't compensate for.