PDA

View Full Version : help please ?

danny321
12-05-2007, 11:39 AM
i am playing the game on the xbox 360 and i am on memory block 4
my problem is it tells me to climb a veiw point to find out infomation for my next kill but i have climbed them all and it still dose not tell me were to go i have been told this is a glitch but dose any 1 else have advice how to fix thsi problem

ziyer06
12-05-2007, 01:00 PM
I seem to be stuck at this stage aswell!!! no view points to help and no missions to do?

stuburns
12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Look around, there are many threads that answer your question, basically you're in the wrong area of the city.

danny321
12-05-2007, 01:19 PM
could some one please give me the link to the thread telling me how to sort out my problem

Raide
12-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hello Danny321,

Welcome to the forums.

Memory Block 4 and not getting any GPS hints?

In memory block 4, when you need to go back in any of the cities, you lose all indications on what to do, no locations on the GPS. This is not a bug but a design decision. At that point, the game wants you to reach a new district in the city. To do so, two things:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
- go back to the Assassins Bureau and speak to the owner, he will tell you in which district to go

- explore the city and try to reach a new district: blue walls will disappear
[/list]

Then, once you're in the next district, reach any of the high points and synchronize. If you get stuck at any point, this is the best course to follow. If you still have problems, you can post here again http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

danny321
12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
thanks for that i will try and sort it later

after you get into the next district dose it tell u were to go or not ???

Torminted
12-08-2007, 06:55 PM
I had the same problem with the targets not showing up. I had to do a couple in the dark and just run around till I found someone I could interact with (pickpocket, easedrop, etc.). It would still show me the assassin's bureau and final target, but none of the investigation targets.

Long story short, It took me hours longer running blindly through the streets with all the towers, in the section I needed to be in, found, climbed and eagle vision-ed. The last time I climbed a tower I mashed every button while it was doing the spinning sequence and when I came out of the cut scene my targets were all listed. Hope that helps. Seems to be an annoying glitch.