PDA

View Full Version : Russian AC2 PC version leaked out?

manho001
03-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Russian AC2 PC version leaked out?

I saw on pirxxxbay.

Mazena86
03-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Yeah, seems so. Unfortunately no one who isn't Russian hasn't confirmed this yet. And no Russian pirate speaks good enough english to be convincing.

caswallawn_2k7
03-02-2010, 04:54 AM
it's floating around but no1 has beat the anti piracy.

Abeonis
03-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

Won't take long...

Wonderglue
03-02-2010, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

Won't take long... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't know yet. Maybe it will,and for gods sake i hope not.

Still someone will do it eventually.

Abeonis
03-02-2010, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Wonderglue:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:

Still someone will do it eventually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There have only been a handful of games, less that that even, that haven't been cracked within a month... after thet, they never get cracked. So if it' not done by this time next month, people with faulty interent connections best give up.

Wonderglue
03-02-2010, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wonderglue:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

Still someone will do it eventually. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There have only been a handful of games, less that that even, that haven't been cracked within a month... after thet, they never get cracked. So if it' not done by this time next month, people with faulty interent connections best give up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.
But then again this is the worst DRM ever,and someone will hack it just to show ubisoft what piece of crap they created.

Veloraua
03-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Guys, I didn't saw russian version... I wanted to preorder it on steam, but no russian version too. I dont want to buy a crack version, so if someone know where I can find it, it would be great!!!

GakunGak
03-02-2010, 10:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-phtiEVZzhw

SneakyStabz
03-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Looks pretty cracked to me lol! Yeah TOTALLY unbreakable...pfft, rofl! Maybe now they will do away with this terrible idea, I mean solution to piracy.... my @$$!

kleaneasy
03-02-2010, 11:03 AM
As I said in the other thread that video simply proves someone is playing it, not that they pirated it.

I've also since had a good look at it and the small box which comes up shortly before the game loads is the connecting box so they are playing online which means they have a key.

That said this discussion is already underway in the other thread so locking this one