PDA

View Full Version : Light Seeds

Smizzle904
12-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Well well well! It has been proven highly difficult that getting to all 1001 is kind of hard, much harder than the final boss http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Well anyways I have most of them I'm about 220 shy and I'm having a hard time getting to 2 of them in the Vale. There are 2 on 2 separate platforms that are impossible to get to. I don't understand how to get on these floating platforms. Does anyone know what and where I am talking about? I wouldn't mind using a guide to get them all so if anyone knows where one is that would be awesome.

JFRASER98
12-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Hey Smizzle,

I know this questions is light years ago for you..but, how do you get the 5 remaining light seeds on the 2nd level in the Calderon...I can't climb up there...every time i think I can get to it, I end up sliding down and its very frustrating....

Any help with be greatly appreciated.

Snake Eyes4

Smizzle904
12-05-2008, 06:00 PM
I actually know what you are talking about cause I just did that section. I can't really explain how I got any of them other than I just went through the whole area as if I were playing the game and I set my destinations to all the fertile lands and I just retraced all my steps and tried to figure out how to climb in the different areas.

Smizzle904
12-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Shoot my bad I haven't cleared that section yet. I haven't even figured that one out yet. I'm having a problem with the 6 or so that are at the top.

fahRENheit2006
12-05-2008, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Smizzle904:
Well well well! It has been proven highly difficult that getting to all 1001 is kind of hard, much harder than the final boss http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Well anyways I have most of them I'm about 220 shy and I'm having a hard time getting to 2 of them in the Vale. There are 2 on 2 separate platforms that are impossible to get to. I don't understand how to get on these floating platforms. Does anyone know what and where I am talking about? I wouldn't mind using a guide to get them all so if anyone knows where one is that would be awesome.
Do you still need help? You are referring to two floating platforms, each with one seed on them? You want to manuever your way over across the poles. When you hit the beams, stop and look to the wall on your right (instead of moving forward) and there should be an area to run up and grab ring to reach those platforms.

fahRENheit2006
12-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by JFRASER98:
Hey Smizzle,

I know this questions is light years ago for you..but, how do you get the 5 remaining light seeds on the 2nd level in the Calderon...I can't climb up there...every time i think I can get to it, I end up sliding down and its very frustrating....

What's "the 2nd level of the Cauldron"? Can you tell me the name of the area from the map? (the game can be completed in any order so 2nd doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to me)

whirly101
12-06-2008, 11:48 AM
For the light seeds at the top of the cauldron:

This one was a pain! The key is a hidden Breath of Ormazd (green plate). Start at the entrance where the two paths that lead to the temple meet. This is at the bottom. To your left as you look to the centre is a vertical wall of planks with a vine. Jump to this and run and climb up. You then need to navigate a beam with a slight angle to the next wooden platform. On the platform, look to your left to the outer wall and notice a slime/moss stained verticle stripe of planks. Look down and you will see a break in the planks and a Green Plate lurks behind them. Drop off the edge of the platform and slide and climb down to the convenient beam below. From here you can jump to the Plate and begin the sequence that will take you up to the top. There are three plates in total and a couple of simple dodges required.

Regards,

Whirly.

pesdotwin
12-06-2008, 04:11 PM
hey guys.. i got every light seed in every area.. but i have only 1000????.. i´m still searching in the area for the last one.. if anyone finds it, before i do, let us/me know.. ^^

greets pesdoti

p.s.: sorry for the english, i´m from germany and i hope you can understand everything.. i tried my best.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

fahRENheit2006
12-06-2008, 05:20 PM
The last seed comes at the very end of the game. If you got all 45/45 and 25/25 on all the areas and bosses, you're done. Now you just have to beat the game! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Zerban_da_Great
12-06-2008, 05:24 PM
I need some Light Seed help in the Cauldron. There's a tiny platform on a cliff above a section of vines. There are five seeds, two of them floating next to the edge and three on the platform. When I climb onto the vines below it, the Prince can't jump high enough to catch the ledge. What do I do?

fahRENheit2006
12-06-2008, 07:34 PM
I'm working on a Light Seed FAQ ^_^ Here's a quote from it:

Ren's Soon-to-be-Handy FAQ on Light Seeds:

Well hell, I can see those 5 seeds up there? How do I reach them?? Well, my friend, you will need the Breath of Ormazd (green) ability.

Assuming you're on the high platforms closest to them, and staring at those unattainable seeds from there:

Wallrun over to them, then gripfall down to the vines. Gripfall further to get back to that railed wooden platform. Walk across the connected beams to the platform in front of the red slider. STOP.

Hang over the edge on the left side and look down. There is a wall of vines and a red beam. Gripfall down to the beam. In the grungy wooden pipe in front you, is a Green plate.

45/45: Run through the 3 Green plates and you will reach the inaccessible area for 5 seeds.