PDA

View Full Version : USS Kidd

rivet661
11-01-2004, 04:41 PM
I got Pacific Fighters today, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the ship I work on is in the game! One of the Fletcher DDs found in the ship viewer is the USS Kidd DD-661, which is now on display in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. If you ever find yourself in the area, stop by and see her. You won't be disappointed.

That's it for my shameless plug, now I have a noob question. I'm trying to get through the training missions, but I can't seem to actually fly them. Every time I try to start them, I just end up sitting through the movie over and over again. Could someone please tell me how I bypass the movie? Am I going to the wrong menu to actually fly the training missions?

Thanks!

rivet661
11-01-2004, 04:41 PM
I got Pacific Fighters today, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the ship I work on is in the game! One of the Fletcher DDs found in the ship viewer is the USS Kidd DD-661, which is now on display in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. If you ever find yourself in the area, stop by and see her. You won't be disappointed.

That's it for my shameless plug, now I have a noob question. I'm trying to get through the training missions, but I can't seem to actually fly them. Every time I try to start them, I just end up sitting through the movie over and over again. Could someone please tell me how I bypass the movie? Am I going to the wrong menu to actually fly the training missions?

Thanks!

ECV56_MagOO
11-01-2004, 05:15 PM
That's because those are't training missions but videos about training, you can't actually fly them, only see them and then try to do the same in the campaign, QMB (quick mission builder) or flying online.
Hope it helps

cpirrmann
11-01-2004, 06:29 PM
As said above, the training missions are videos only but in the single missions selection for USN and IJN are training missions you fly.