PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I got off topic, but...

rs2fan_893
10-31-2009, 08:00 PM
I'm curious about CoDMW Reflex. I know 360 and PS3 fanboys want this one to fail, but i kinda want to see if its any good. Even Infinity Ward didn't want to port the game. Apparently they fought Activision about porting the game to the Wii (Wii-haters suck!). There are rumors that it will support Wii-speak, have all the achievements, a kind of co-op, so its got me wondering why there isn't any footage other than interviews. What do you guys think?

Fender0
11-01-2009, 05:10 AM
You're not talking about that Treyarch game are you? They suck balls when it comes to games...and that's what they make!

Bigburito
11-01-2009, 07:32 AM
well originally they didn't port it because they couldn't get the COD4 engine to run on the wii, in WaW they got it to finally work and it worked well (didn't look half-bad either!) so now that they have it working they're porting it (though I agree treyarch sucks balls! xD)

bimbo11991
11-01-2009, 11:27 AM
WaW was one of the best WWII games to-date and the Wii version wasn't too bad. I do agree that Infinity Ward should put effort into making something for the Wii instead of being total jerks about it. The graphic quality may scare away some wii owners but it might surpise us.

rs2fan_893
11-02-2009, 05:01 AM
I think we can live with not as good graphics as long as the controls and overall game is fun. The thing is Infinity Ward hates the Wii and if it weren't for Activision, the game would never be ported to the Wii.

Also, why are developers so secretive lately? This site is pretty much in a coma, and The Grinder info. site is expecting a huge update but nothing yet(gotta love HVS), there's no videos or gameplay footage for MW relex, Metroid the other M, I'm getting anxious and bored here. Does Treyarch know MW reflex releases in little over a week? Something's kinda fishy there. They're hiding something. I hope the game does great though.

bimbo11991
11-02-2009, 08:34 AM
I think that they aren't showing much of reflex because people know what modern warfare is about and the story isn't supposed to change.

sayajin4us
11-02-2009, 04:03 PM
There is another game that I wish was coming out for the Wii. Splinter Cell Conviction is only coming out for 360. There is a lack of good stealth action games for Nintendo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif. I was willing to sacrifice Metal gear for buying a Wii, but this is ridiculous. The only good stealth was Tenchu Shadow Assassins and I beat that in a week playing part-time. Come on Ubi, make a decent port for us. If you don't , atleast keep Red Steel 2 exclusive for the Wii http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif. Fair is fair you know

bimbo11991
11-02-2009, 04:25 PM
I can't wait for Nintendo to make a graphically superior system with one of the best controller interfaces. Hopefully developers will start to make more AAA titles for Nintendo platforms. It isn't like Ubi doesn't have a strong relationship with Nintendo.

rs2fan_893
11-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Breaking news: New CoDMWR pics have been leaked, a video was also
leaked, but removed shortly after by Activision. What the pictures depict is a good looking sniper rifle, an MG with the option to aim from the hip. The previous pictures were indeed pre-beta so, we can put those worries to rest. Only 6 more days to launch, so I'm pretty exited for this one!!

bimbo11991
11-05-2009, 05:58 PM
Hopefully the game looks better than the original pics, because they were even below the quality level of Wii graphics. I probably won't get the game, but hopefully other Wii owners will spend their money wisely.

rs2fan_893
11-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Yes it looks better, waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy better. The old pics were prebeta (N64 graphics). There is a gameplay vid in gonintendo.com. Definetly exited for this one. Too bad you're not getting the game, I was looking forward to sniping the asses of everyone in this forum (especially you damn noobs!).

bimbo11991
11-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Could you give me a link? I couldn't find it on the site.

rs2fan_893
11-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Sorry dude, my pc is acting up with setting up links. But just go to gonintendo.com and search the game in the menu in the left top on the home page. Its the first one on the top.

bimbo11991
11-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Found it. Looks better than I expected. It looks like they changed a couple of things.