PDA

View Full Version : Ledgegrabs

shootingsnipe
07-21-2005, 07:21 AM
Man don't you just love eliminate guards by tossing them over a ledge and you can't get killed in this move unless he has a buddy with him.

But, there is only one thing wrong with this the animatition for these NPC's have them dropping their gun, so I wonder if Sam has some sort of diversion he uses, but in the next game I think they'll fix it by having sam grab a person by their leg.

Tell me what you think about this move, and animation

Lhorkan
07-21-2005, 07:23 AM
The move isn't realistic anyway. The guard would just step back when he sees Sam climbing up, and pump his belly full of lead. But it's a fun move.

shootingsnipe
07-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Thinking about it though he sam could step a little to the side, Omega strike and push him over

NeVerDown144
07-21-2005, 08:45 AM
Or grab him over railing and smash him with his head against teh railing and then trow him to his buddy. Sam must be strong for that move

sam_fisher091
07-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Yeah, I was ledge-grabbing the Lighthouse guard, and this totally weird glitch happened. As I through him off, he grabbed onto Sam's leg and pulled him with him. Sammy didn't die though, because he landed on the guard.

shootingsnipe
07-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Cool I need to do that glitch, if you can tell me prcisly where you were, I know part of that glitch happened to me, the NPC grabbed for sam, didn't get him but sam fell anyway.

BANNED_
07-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Yeah the animation isn't exactly solid. The guard just stops moving the instant you press the button. It doesn't make a lot of sense

iggadore
07-21-2005, 11:35 AM
lol i can just imagine the next game, having to kick off the guard if he grabs onto you

"let go of me you fat revolutionist lard"

sam_fisher091
07-21-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by shootingsnipe:
Cool I need to do that glitch, if you can tell me prcisly where you were, I know part of that glitch happened to me, the NPC grabbed for sam, didn't get him but sam fell anyway.

by the space with no fencing around it. that was 4 the PS2 version.

SpazMuffin
07-21-2005, 07:03 PM
You shouldn't even be able to pull him over if there is no railing.

Leprechaun9
07-21-2005, 07:47 PM
That would be cool if you cut his ankle tendon (however you spell that) and then pull him off.

SoulFire382
07-21-2005, 08:01 PM
How would that help? Put yourself in Sam's postition. Doing that would wound the gaurd. Wounding the gaurd would make him yell out for help. Yelling out for help brings more gaurds. More gaurds makes it harder to hide. Eventually sam gets shot.

And you wouldn't want THAT, would you?