PDA

View Full Version : Mi first patrol, Bugs and sugestions

Ailantd
04-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi all;

I play mi first patro yesterday after buy the game.I have find some new I (think) bugs and have some sugestions:

BUGS:

A) I play de patrol with a type IIA. And this i the first bug. Type IIA dont have reflex in water. All other ships and sub I tried have it, so is not a problem of my grafic driver, but IIA is a vampire. Fail in any weather and time
contitions.

B)radio contacts in the navigation map are received while submerged. I received one when I was 80 meters below. I suposse this is not very accurated.

C)movement of the U boat don´t match nothing in exterior and interior views.

D)Since 1.2 patch the vertical sinc checbox in video options don´t work properly and this produce a framelimit of 42/43 not 85 (monitor sinc in mi case) when over water in Nvidia cards. A temporay fix to this while developers fix this is deactivate the checvox in video options (this produce minor secundary efects in good graphics cards).

E)In Nvidia cards is a problem with Z buffer in sun and moon that produce flikering in it. This should be easy to fix making distance between son billboard and sky a bit bigger.

F) Seagulls don´t fly at night and in stormy weather in reality. This looks very odd.

G) In back movement there is not wakes or spray in water (related to Type IIA at least).

H) Other bugs that I have seen related in the forums and becuse this I´m not going topost here.

Monday when I have tested the game a bit moore i´ll post a couple of sugestion to improvement this great but unfinished game. I hope that developesr folow the wake of IL2 and finished the game in a series of free addons. This is the way to mantain happy people who has paid for the game. I personally see the game like it is now like the ansiated DEMO. A very good Demo. Now we have to wait for the finished product. The one they tell us and sell us.

Ailantd
04-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Hi all;

I play mi first patro yesterday after buy the game.I have find some new I (think) bugs and have some sugestions:

BUGS:

A) I play de patrol with a type IIA. And this i the first bug. Type IIA dont have reflex in water. All other ships and sub I tried have it, so is not a problem of my grafic driver, but IIA is a vampire. Fail in any weather and time
contitions.

B)radio contacts in the navigation map are received while submerged. I received one when I was 80 meters below. I suposse this is not very accurated.

C)movement of the U boat don´t match nothing in exterior and interior views.

D)Since 1.2 patch the vertical sinc checbox in video options don´t work properly and this produce a framelimit of 42/43 not 85 (monitor sinc in mi case) when over water in Nvidia cards. A temporay fix to this while developers fix this is deactivate the checvox in video options (this produce minor secundary efects in good graphics cards).

E)In Nvidia cards is a problem with Z buffer in sun and moon that produce flikering in it. This should be easy to fix making distance between son billboard and sky a bit bigger.

F) Seagulls don´t fly at night and in stormy weather in reality. This looks very odd.

G) In back movement there is not wakes or spray in water (related to Type IIA at least).

H) Other bugs that I have seen related in the forums and becuse this I´m not going topost here.

Monday when I have tested the game a bit moore i´ll post a couple of sugestion to improvement this great but unfinished game. I hope that developesr folow the wake of IL2 and finished the game in a series of free addons. This is the way to mantain happy people who has paid for the game. I personally see the game like it is now like the ansiated DEMO. A very good Demo. Now we have to wait for the finished product. The one they tell us and sell us.