PDA

View Full Version : TWCB intergration AND Assassins Creed:Busting out

AssassinoAlf
02-15-2011, 03:19 PM
Can anyone think of cool ways of intergrating with TWCB?
For instance bigger leaps, wall running, period bouts of speed climbing.
When fighting with fists the player can randomly punch holes in enemies, knock them flying of tear limbs off? EYE GOUGE FTW
This could be stamina based maybe? What ideas you all got?

Also I mistyped Assassims Creed earlier and had a vivid vision of sims sneaking and stabbing in their neighborhood.... Traits dedication to sneakiness, handiness for upgrading weapons, genius for inventing new stuff ect....

These ideas will most definately NOT make it into any of Poobi's AC games but they are amusing nonetheless....

Wadaya think peeps?

Abeonis
02-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Why exactly do you think members of the First Civilisation are capable of such feats? There has been nothing to suggest they are any different from humans, except their advanced technologies; where di them punching through walls comes from?

Originally posted by AssassinoAlf:
Also I mistyped Assassims Creed earlier

You mistyped it there as well.

AssassinoAlf
02-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Its called using your imagination *******. The AC universe is NOT REAL, no matter how much you have illicit fantasies about it. Anything can happen... And no *** in not a swear word. Its a donkey... I'm implying that you have the intelligence of a fatheaded bigmouthed (literatly) ANIMAL who eats straw. So there.....

Alpha Ender
02-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Watch your hostility or this thread will be closed. Just because the rest of the Internet acts this way does not mean we act childish on here.

As far as what you're saying, how would this work? What game mechanic could possibly throw this in? The only possible way it could work is if you had a Piece of Eden with you that made you stronger in some way, as the blood line will not be strengthened in any way, which could grant you those abilities. Why would you use the ability to be strong when you have a Piece of Eden in your hand? I mean, there's potential proof of this happening throughout history (Samson; how else would he kill a thousand people with the jawbone of a donkey?), but why would we use that instead of the power of the Apple?

Abeonis
02-16-2011, 02:15 PM
Its called using your imagination *******. The AC universe is NOT REAL, no matter how much you have illicit fantasies about it. Anything can happen... And no *** in not a swear word. Its a donkey... I'm implying that you have the intelligence of a fatheaded bigmouthed (literatly) ANIMAL who eats straw. So there.....

Hmmm, looks like I hit a nerve. Well, assuming you're actually old enough to legally post on these forums I'll answer you rather in****ing comments.

It's not being imaginative to copy the same practice every single Sci-fi series has done for the past decade; I'm talking Halo's Forerunner, Stargate's Ancients, the list goes on. it would be more original for Ubisoft to keep TWCB as they are, simply technologically advanced.

Also, for somebody who has the intelligence of a "atheaded bigmouthed animal who eats straw", at least I can spell correctly. I suggest you leave these forums and come back in a couple of years when you've grown up.

EDIT: Finally, my imagination is probably far more advanced than your own. As one of the founding members of the Star Wars Fanon Wiki, having no imagination is not something I would usually find myself being accused of.

AssassinoAlf
02-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Okay... When did I mention ancesters punching through walls? Where did I mispell? Further proof youre a DONKEY!!!! Reread the thread like a good donkey.... Then apologise but don't talk with your mouth full of straw..... Its rude.

Abeonis
02-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Okay... When did I mention ancesters punching through walls? Where did I mispell? Further proof youre a DONKEY!!!! Reread the thread like a good donkey.... Then apologise but don't talk with your mouth full of straw..... Its rude.

.............you are kidding me, right? Read you own messages, will you.

I can't be bothered to deal with you anymore, troll.