PDA

View Full Version : preview/cine clips question

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-13-2008, 03:31 PM
been told that the preview clips are actual gameplay.
for example the main site clip of the bell tower and crowd scenes etc.

surely this cant be ?,usually these clips are messed about to look 20 times better than the actual gameplay.

can anyone confirm what the pc version gameplay will look like ?
done a fair bit of 3d work myself,and some of the screens i have seen show a stunning level of detail in the cities.

i`m not talking about the kill methods or the hiding spots etc,i`m talking about the actual environment.

caswallawn_2k7
03-13-2008, 03:37 PM
they are gameplay vid's from the xbox 360 and ps3. so the pc version should be the same or better but it will depend on what your pc can run at.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
they are gameplay vid's from the xbox 360 and ps3. so the pc version should be the same or better but it will depend on what your pc can run at.

could be a huge selling bonus to see a game running that has that much attention to environmental detail.

spazzoo1025
03-13-2008, 05:21 PM
i think you were told wrong
trailer videos get much more detail attention than gameplay bc everything will happen one certain way, as opposed to the real game where you can do it any way you like

ZmeySPB
03-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
been told that the preview clips are actual gameplay.
for example the main site clip of the bell tower and crowd scenes etc.

surely this cant be ?,usually these clips are messed about to look 20 times better than the actual gameplay.

can anyone confirm what the pc version gameplay will look like ?
done a fair bit of 3d work myself,and some of the screens i have seen show a stunning level of detail in the cities.

i`m not talking about the kill methods or the hiding spots etc,i`m talking about the actual environment.

If you're talking about the assassination video, then yes, those were enhanced.